Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Tucson drivers suck (rolled 4Runner)

Old 04-23-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Tucson drivers suck (rolled 4Runner)

Hey everyone. Saw this on my way home from work today. This is why I am so careful about not running red lights or turning left until its clear or I have the green light. I know the picture isn't that clear (I took it with my iPhone), but you can see the 4Runner on it's lid and the Nissan Maxima's front end is pretty much wasted. After seeing this I drove so carefully the rest of the way home.