Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Worst thing you did in your truck.....

Old 05-15-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Worst thing you did in your truck.....

Whats the worst thing that you did in your truck.
I was out on a date doing some 4x4'ing in the mud. Saw this hill that I knew I could jump, so I spun my truck around and gunned it. As I got some air under the wheels, I noticed that I was jumping a small dike and my landing spot ended up being in a temparary lake. The truck sunk up to the windsheild wipers in front and up past the tail gate latch in the back. It took a cat 330 excavator to get me out of the drink. The water level was only about 1.5 feet deep, the rest was MUD. I ended up getting the second date!
Old 05-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #2
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #3
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
hahaha, ur history its terrible!!
i was going a little drunk from a party to an other party, so i made a reverse and i didnt paid atr\tention to the fence that was on my back, so i hit it, and the next day my bf waked me up with the terrible notice that the trucka was hit and with a scratch on the back black and the truck its red, so imagine my stupid face!!!!! i was almost criying that day!! so sad....but now its fix, and looks perfect!
Old 05-16-2008, 12:05 AM   #4
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I let my daughter have a coke from Firehouse subs in the cab of my Tacoma. I threatened her with her life if she spilled anything. Well, she's still alive!! I really baby my Tacoma.
Old 05-16-2008, 12:14 AM   #5
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
haven´t done anything stupid......... yet..... hehe
im just awaiting..... guessing what is it gonna be....
Old 05-16-2008, 12:37 AM   #6
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Custom touched my r-rear bumper.Last truck wasen't this long. I knew it was only a matter of time. Either someone else or I would do this. I just had a much different idea of when. I haden't made my first payment.
Old 05-16-2008, 05:04 AM   #7
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
well this was really nasty. i'm lover of dogs and i had always wanted a french bulldog. but the price has always stopped me. then one day a friend called me up and said that her friend has 3 french bulldog puppies ( full blood with papers and going for $1200 a puppy ) and she was going to give them away cause she couldn't take of them cause she was pregnant and moving etc. well hell yeah i want one. so we decided to meet them half way at a little restuarant pub . i sit there have few drinks and they pull up. i go out side and layed my eyes on the cutiest big headed ugly little dog i've always wanted. it's love at first sight. well after the exchange i remembered i walked out and still need to pay my tab. so i took the little sweety (her name is bella ) and put here in the truck and went in to pay real quick. in that 2 minutes of being in my truck alone . this cute puppy managed to eat some paper work, poop in the passenger seat, poop on my sweater, step in the poop and walk all round the truck . i come back .............. i just want to destroy this animal, but then i see her little poopoo covered face and can't help but laugh... so i clean up as best as i can and then go home. on the trip home is when i discovered the poop on the sweater. so i decided to just litter and toss the sweater ........ while driving, another bad idea. the poop fell out and stuck to the driver window next to my face kinda. anyway that was the worst thing i ever done to my truck. i left a poop monster in it ....
Old 05-16-2008, 05:15 AM   #9
05yota is on a distinguished road

Marines: 2nd Recruit Trainning BN ( Parris Island SC)"Drill Instructor"
05yota's Tacoma Gallery
I might have only had my truck for a week or so and was in my storage unit and was backing up to leave and kissed the fence i was still used to my extended cab s-10 being able to make that spot, and then after i got it fixed maybe a week after that i went to the bar with my wife and one of her x boyfriends was their with his buddies words were xchanged and she was crying so i ended up getting into a fight ( 2 of them against just me) the wife got mad i got thrown out punched the bed of my truck above the trd sticker and it just dented right in... i was so mad and am still mad at myself... and a four wheeler went through the back windshield!!!
Old 05-16-2008, 05:24 AM   #10
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05yota View Post
I might have only had my truck for a week or so and was in my storage unit and was backing up to leave and kissed the fence i was still used to my extended cab s-10 being able to make that spot, and then after i got it fixed maybe a week after that i went to the bar with my wife and one of her x boyfriends was their with his buddies words were xchanged and she was crying so i ended up getting into a fight ( 2 of them against just me) the wife got mad i got thrown out punched the bed of my truck above the trd sticker and it just dented right in... i was so mad and am still mad at myself... and a four wheeler went through the back windshield!!!
i did something similar to my other vehicle .......... i was so pissed at myself...
Old 05-16-2008, 02:23 PM   #11

this was going to be a good thread i'm bring it back to life !

bump~
Old 05-16-2008, 02:25 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
well this was really nasty. i'm lover of dogs and i had always wanted a french bulldog. but the price has always stopped me. then one day a friend called me up and said that her friend has 3 french bulldog puppies ( full blood with papers and going for $1200 a puppy ) and she was going to give them away cause she couldn't take of them cause she was pregnant and moving etc. well hell yeah i want one. so we decided to meet them half way at a little restuarant pub . i sit there have few drinks and they pull up. i go out side and layed my eyes on the cutiest big headed ugly little dog i've always wanted. it's love at first sight. well after the exchange i remembered i walked out and still need to pay my tab. so i took the little sweety (her name is bella ) and put here in the truck and went in to pay real quick. in that 2 minutes of being in my truck alone . this cute puppy managed to eat some paper work, poop in the passenger seat, poop on my sweater, step in the poop and walk all round the truck . i come back .............. i just want to destroy this animal, but then i see her little poopoo covered face and can't help but laugh... so i clean up as best as i can and then go home. on the trip home is when i discovered the poop on the sweater. so i decided to just litter and toss the sweater ........ while driving, another bad idea. the poop fell out and stuck to the driver window next to my face kinda. anyway that was the worst thing i ever done to my truck. i left a poop monster in it ....
this story reminded me of this
http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212883
Old 05-16-2008, 02:36 PM   #13

[quote=tigerfan00;94504]this story reminded me of this
http://g35driver.com/forums/showthre...883[/quote]

bllllaaahhhggggg ...... it wasn't runny poo thank god ... i would have been really pissed then .... that was gross ...
Old 05-16-2008, 02:37 PM   #14
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
disgusting....
Old 05-16-2008, 02:39 PM   #15
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
Classic!
Old 05-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #16
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=tigerfan00;94504]this story reminded me of this
http://g35driver.com/forums/showthre...883[/quote]

That's nasty! I would burn the car to the ground and collect the insurance money.

This should be made a sticky, with the warning of "Why you shouldn't have animals in your vehicles."
Old 05-16-2008, 04:04 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
had the tailgate down for some reason, then hit a railroad track running about 55......caught a little air, and im real surprised the tailgate didnt bend all to hell......it bounced a good 4 or 5 times.

then one day....our honeymoon actually, the wife had a big drink from burgerking....went to take it outta the cupholder and lid came off.....drink all over my center console and all.....needless to say....she dont drink in there anymore.

and lastly(just from memory anyway), i burned a cigarette hole in the friggin seat. pulling thru a parking lot, i thought i had squeezed the cherry off of it, then went to put it into an old bottle(no littering), but the cherry fell between my leg. im still pissed about that incident.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:24 AM   #18
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I let my wife drive it. Now I cant keep her out of it and its only a week old.
Old 05-17-2008, 10:53 AM   #19
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Angry

I was wheelin one day and took a trail i havent been on befor and i drove over a log layin acroos the trail and it had a branch off of it and it tore my one of my brake lines off so i had to call a friend to come get me and drive me too the auto parts store and buy brakes lines and fluid i was out there for a few hours fixing that.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:59 AM   #20
Steve-B is on a distinguished road
Steve-B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
. . . I ended up getting the second date!
SHE'S a keeper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
I let my wife drive it. Now I cant keep her out of it and its only a week old.
Live and learn...