Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

New Tundra

Old 05-19-2008, 06:52 PM   #1
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
New Tundra

Hello gents, maybe some of you recall a thread where i asked for some feedback on the tundra..... well my father finally got his white 2009 crewmax 4.7L V8 2wd, its a damn sweet truck, he has always been a ford guy, but since i got the Tacoma, Toyota's grew on him.....check it out... on one of the pictures you can appreciate my Tacoma
Attached Thumbnails
New Tundra-tundra09-001-copy.jpg   New Tundra-tundra09-002-copy.jpg  
Old 05-19-2008, 06:55 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin truck. How does your father like it compared to his previous Fords?
Old 05-19-2008, 06:58 PM   #3
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Nice lookin truck. How does your father like it compared to his previous Fords?
Well he says it responds way better than his ford v8 4.6L
and indeed, i test drove it yesterday, and that V8 4.7 is very good, plus, the quality of the interiors is very good... the back is very comfy, you can have your legs almost straight and even recline the back seat a lil bit....he is very happy with it....
Old 05-19-2008, 07:13 PM   #4
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Now everyboby can see where you got your excellant taste from
Old 05-19-2008, 08:49 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Now everyboby can see where you got your excellant taste from
You got that right man!
Old 05-19-2008, 10:21 PM   #6
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
i love the new tundras, they look great with low profile tires or offroad tires. awesome truck
Old 08-10-2008, 11:02 PM   #7
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
thats a nice truck man!

The black truck in the driveway in the 2nd pic looks awesome too!
Old 08-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #8

^^thanks dude
Old 01-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #9
timbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimbo805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timbo805's Tacoma Gallery
is the truck mexican or us dealership????
(sorry if im a couple years off)
Old 01-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #11
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Rock Warrior

I was going to sell my Tacoma for the Rock Warrior package in black, but I just couldn't part with it. I really only need it once a month to tow my travel trailer because you get really crappy mileage when towing, and the fuel tanks aren't very big therefore many many stops to fill up. Nice truck(s)!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #12
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
nice addition to the toyo family
Old 02-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #13
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
I dig the Tundras. Black looks angry but the white its slick too.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #14
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck.
One thing I have noticed about Tundras though it their factory rake. Is it just me or is it a little harsh.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:38 PM   #15
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
5-luggers FTW! lol

Nice truck!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbo805 View Post
is the truck mexican or us dealership????
(sorry if im a couple years off)
mexican dealer
Old 03-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #17
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
The New Tundras are awesome, I test drove a Rock Warrior and wanted to buy it on the stop. I also had a brand spanking new ford this past week because my Tacoma was in the body shop (some asshole kicked my rear bedside panel) anyways that Ford F150 really sucked! Bad gas mileage, interior looks like it's going to break and the seats were very uncomfortable. I was really disappointed with the Ford and that's because I actually like the new body style.

Ed I gotta ask man, hows the drug violence in your part of the world! I'm originally from South Texas (Edinburg) and we used to go down into Reynosa almost every weekend (wifes family is from there) and we stopped going cause of all the shoot outs (Zeta's vs El Cartel de Golfo and all that shit)......it's like the wild west down there (no law).
Old 03-27-2010, 03:59 PM   #19
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
Marines: 1341/1343/6222
Name: Ryan
Idrivetoys's Tacoma Gallery
how much did that cost out the door if i may ask
Old 03-27-2010, 04:17 PM   #20
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
New He Should Have Got The 4X4!