Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Does Your Truck Look Better Dirty or Clean?

View Poll Results: Does your truck look better dirty or clean?
Yes she's born to be dirty 80 15.38%
No she's a street queen 101 19.42%
Both, either way she always looks good 339 65.19%
Voters: 520. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #41
BOX is a jewel in the roughBOX is a jewel in the roughBOX is a jewel in the roughBOX is a jewel in the rough
Coast Guard:
Name: MR. BOX
BOX's Tacoma Gallery
I love having mine with the spotless waxed look and the tread of the tires having dirt on them
Old 07-18-2010, 10:18 PM   #42
wolfeye is on a distinguished road

wolfeye's Tacoma Gallery
Recent dirt looks nice, looks like old crap if you leave it alone for a month.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #43
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery

vs
Old 07-21-2010, 07:01 AM   #44
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post
older pic, but black is just one of those colors that looks super sexy clean.

Current: http://www.flickr.com/photos/josell/...7623748496310/

EMMMM!!! SOOO SHINY!! Good pic!
Old 07-23-2010, 07:07 AM   #46
Simms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: David
Simms65's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Simms65
I live on a dirt road. Conclude what you will from that statement.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:22 AM   #47
saltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
saltwater taco's Tacoma Gallery
If its dirty from offroading then it looks good but if its dirty from pollen and rain it looks like crap so i wash it
Old 07-23-2010, 07:36 AM   #48
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Dirt yes, but when i get bugs all over my front end then i wash it.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:19 PM   #49
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
nothing wrong with being dusty(?)

Old 07-24-2010, 09:26 PM   #50
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is the color of dust. (DSM)

I have no idea if it's clean or dirty.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:35 PM   #51
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
cleanish (old picture) :

Dirty (old picture) :

Old 07-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #52
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Lovin the "dirty" pictures

Old 09-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #53
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-13-2010, 09:26 PM   #54
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post

i thought you werent gonna offroad the hummer
Old 09-13-2010, 09:27 PM   #55
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
i thought you werent gonna offroad the hummer
Caught alot of people by surprise.

My dad told me to have fun offroading it... he wanted to see how it would do. I took advantage of it.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #56
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Caught alot of people by surprise.

My dad told me to have fun offroading it... he wanted to see how it would do. I took advantage of it.
sweeet, not to sound like a dick, but you probably shouldnt post any more photos of the hummer on here cause all you will get is more flaming, which sucks alot! looks great though
Old 09-13-2010, 09:33 PM   #57
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
sweeet, not to sound like a dick, but you probably shouldnt post any more photos of the hummer on here cause all you will get is more flaming, looks great though
Like I really give a flying fuck anymore? People dont like it. Fuck them- I love it and will have it for a while.

If I get flaming... oh well- I'll comment on it.

Thanks though
Old 09-13-2010, 09:36 PM   #58
Quote:
Like I really give a flying fuck anymore? People dont like it. Fuck them- I love it and will have it for a while.

Thanks though
whoa whoa whoa where did this Lents come from lol
Old 09-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #59
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks though
This is a TACOMA site dude....If your gonna be posting things just to stir shit up, thats not a good idea.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:53 AM   #60
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Looks like crap, clean or dirty.