Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Honolulu Tacoma Owners.....

Old 05-24-2008, 11:16 PM   #1
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Honolulu Tacoma Owners.....

Is anyone here from Honolulu ?
Old 05-24-2008, 11:21 PM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
Is anyone here from Honolulu ?
I lived there as a kid back in the 60's. I visited there in 06. I'd love to live there again but damn it's crowded!!
Old 05-26-2008, 01:53 AM   #3
newbie is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Fire Dept.
newbie's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there trdgrl-
I'm over on the big island...use to go to honolulu often, but with the rise in airfare and closing of Aloha, I only make it up there like every three months.
Old 05-26-2008, 02:38 AM   #4
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on the rock... Nice choice on your second vehicle.. not bad on your first either..
Old 05-26-2008, 02:44 AM   #5
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
What part of the island are you from ?
Old 05-26-2008, 02:47 AM   #6
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Born and Raised Mililani / Waialua..

Highschool - Town.

Live Leeward..

And you?
Old 05-26-2008, 02:50 AM   #7
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Born and raised in Wahiawa and now my home is in Nuuanu.....
Old 05-26-2008, 02:52 AM   #8

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Your pics looks like Aloha tower area..

If you want to start out your mods, check out the group AFE filter but in the 2nd. gen Tacoma forum.. I'm in on it..
Old 05-26-2008, 02:54 AM   #9

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Born and raied Wahiawa huh? I guess you can say I was "born" in Wahiawa as well..
Old 05-26-2008, 03:05 AM   #10
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
Your pics looks like Aloha tower area...

That pic was taken at Aloha Tower Marketplace last Labor Day for our Porsche Club's Concour Car Show which my Cayman S won 1st place in my category for Mid-Engine cars.....
Old 05-26-2008, 03:21 AM   #11

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Looks as though Wahiawa girl makes good.. Excellent job..

pretty sure you don't need the 92 octane on this Tacoma.. My old '99 only drank 89 the whole time I had her.. even costco is 3.91 for the regular..
Old 05-26-2008, 03:27 AM   #12
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Today was my 1st fill up and I didn't know what I was suppose to use.....
Okay.....I'll use 89 next time.....Thanks.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:17 AM   #13
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
I Was raised in Makiki and Kalihi area...
Old 05-27-2008, 05:39 PM   #14
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Hey.....Guys

I was wondering which garages in town have you driven your truck into and the height was a problem? Like for instance.....Ward Center.....Ward Warehouse.....etc.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #15

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
come to think of it, with this new truck the only one I have gone into was Kaiser (Moanalua), and Valet at the now Hilton Prince Kuhio (mac 24/7 restaurant) I used to take my '99 all over.. Ward Center should be fine.. I don't like Ward Warehouse (big dip at the start).. Your antenna will hit and make a whole bunch of nose, but roof should be fine. The problem I can think of with most garages would be the limited space to back up.. I have the Long Bed..
Old 05-27-2008, 06:32 PM   #16
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info. I have the long bed too and thats what I'm afraid of when I go into a garage and have to back it up with little space.....
Old 05-28-2008, 12:06 AM   #17

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
I have the back-up sensors, and that helps a lot.. Was thinking of getting the rear camera, but would rather get the Scangauge II first..
Old 05-28-2008, 12:55 AM   #18
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
I have the back-up sensors, and that helps a lot.. Was thinking of getting the rear camera, but would rather get the Scangauge II first..
I have the ECHO MASTER from Toyota and planning on getting a wireless camera from Walmart.....
Old 05-28-2008, 11:22 AM   #19

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know how that goes for you... I was thinking of getting the camera from a local stereo shop (the camera is part of the rear view mirror) but then again I think it was close to $400..
Old 05-28-2008, 10:19 PM   #20
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
The wireless camera from Walmart is around $115. I didn't get it yet as I need to get one of my car friends to install it for me..... The ECHO MASTER works great!!!