Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

Need help with A/C

Old 06-15-2010, 04:05 AM   #1
Iluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rich
Iluvtacos's Tacoma Gallery
Need help with A/C

I realize this is a tacoma forum but i also have a 90 4x4. I apologize if i offend anybody. I am trying to loacte the A/C low side service port on my 1990 toyota 4x4 with a 22re and manual trans. Can anybody explain to me where it is? I know what service ports look like but i cant seem to locate this one. Ive heard in the grille and near the fire wall on passenger side. It would also be helpful if some had a picture.
Thank you for your time for whoever reads this and can help.
Rich