Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Toyota Trucks & SUVs

Notices

JD Powers 2010: Toyota drops to 21st?!

Old 06-17-2010, 11:16 AM   #1
TacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet -11B
Name: Randy
TacoRan's Tacoma Gallery
JD Powers 2010: Toyota drops to 21st?!

What the hell? I knew it'd be a bad year but not this bad. And there's Scion right next to them!

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/06/17/j...-lead-imports/
Old 06-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
oh well. I know my Toyota will last longer than any domestic.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck! There goes the value of my truck.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:37 PM   #4
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Another "Knee jerk" reaction to the media....

Now that Toyota has NEW ideas on safety,QC and a bevy of other details along comes this.....

Since re-frame my '02 has increased in value....just saying...

Not defending the "Idiots" in Toyota's PR department BUT how much "air time" did Honda's "Run-away oops" get... and GM's or Chryslers recalls hit the bottom of the "obit" page ......

Only ones really benifiting from this are Toyota buyers;dealers MUST get creative and Hyundai dealers incentives are making them the new "Small car wanna-B".....

I do not know about the rest of you BUT Toyota Camry #6 gets signed for tomorrow afternoon .......I would not know "how to own anything else"
Old 06-17-2010, 06:40 PM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
oh well. I know my Toyota will last longer than any domestic.
Unless your frame rusts out.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:42 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Initial quality is one thing. Quality after 10 years is a whole different beast.

The only domestic brand that has actually improved over the past decade is Ford with their impressive turnaround. I would recommend anyone look at Ford's cars if in need of a daily driver.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #7
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
hey atleast lexus is 4th on there its a toyota product haha and the fj won best cross over suv
Old 06-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #8
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

This just hit my mailbox....

JD Powers & Assc's name HINO trucks 2010 medium duty commercial truck of the year..

They also go on to name HINO's engines and transmissions HIGHEST in CS for 2nd year in a row.....

Who makes HINO.......TOYOTA group
Old 06-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRan View Post
What the hell? I knew it'd be a bad year but not this bad. And there's Scion right next to them!

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/06/17/j...-lead-imports/

At least Toyota beat Land Rover. ...

Old 06-17-2010, 07:44 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
This just hit my mailbox....

JD Powers & Assc's name HINO trucks 2010 medium duty commercial truck of the year..

They also go on to name HINO's engines and transmissions HIGHEST in CS for 2nd year in a row.....

Who makes HINO.......TOYOTA group

Toyota bought Hino a while back.

The current gen Tacoma and Tundra are Hino designed and engineered...hence the drastic change from first gen in styling.

Good to know Hino scored high.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #11
Drewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
Drewboto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Initial quality is one thing. Quality after 10 years is a whole different beast.

And I also agree that ford seems to be getting better and better.