Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

Questions on lift kit

Old 08-06-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Questions on lift kit

At what size lift do I need to start worrying about axle shims and carrier bearing drops? I just don't want to go too extreme to screw up drive line angles to wear I have to start putting shims in.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
RoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to beholdRoyR is a splendid one to behold

RoyR's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to install the Bilstein Adjustable lift kit in my 2010 Double Cab 4x4 Tacoma and get approx 2.5" lift out of it.
Bilstein Adjustable lift kit with 5100 shocks

Since you are out of shocks, I ordered that elsewhere. Can you please give me a price for the remainder of the kit parts, including the diff drop spacer and everything else that I might need.

Questions:

1. If I have the TSB, do I still need the add-a-leaf (if I want to level out the truck).
2. Do I need the Top Plate Spacers?