Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

Bad customer service

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #122
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
on a side-note im interested to know how the insurance company finally found out about it.
i think the mods emailed a bunch of insurance companies..but i don't know for sure.

on another side note... you try that root beer milk shit?! we're on at least our 100th bottle

Old 02-01-2011, 11:05 PM   #123
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
i think the mods emailed a bunch of insurance companies..but i don't know for sure.

on another side note... you try that root beer milk shit?! we're on at least our 100th bottle
I had that in elementary school, then they took it out since it had caffeine in it. Also had orange milk

Old 02-01-2011, 11:06 PM   #124
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
A member reported him .

Old 02-01-2011, 11:25 PM   #125
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
A member reported him .

Old 02-01-2011, 11:27 PM   #126
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
I don't get it .

Old 02-01-2011, 11:27 PM   #127
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakan View Post
Well enough of this I thread. Thank you guys it's been fun.
well you know where to come if you want to call out members... and instantly get assraped with no lube

Old 02-01-2011, 11:37 PM   #128
hakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud of
Name: hakan
hakan's Tacoma Gallery
Sure tvbd56 should I go where you get raped with your bitch ass prerunner. Might as well turn that shit in to a biodisel since you can get all the used oil from work. Bitch ass

Old 02-01-2011, 11:38 PM   #129

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
I still don't get it .

Discuss .

Old 02-02-2011, 03:11 AM   #130
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
And this is exactly the point I was trying to making with the other thread. You OP...are an idiot.

Now that I've had time to read this train wreck- OP-You really are an idiot.

You had the start of a valid complaint but instead just posted up that you aren't happy-There have been more threads than not about the major vendors on the site that started out as a complaint like that and turned into something the OP of the thread did wrong vice the company. So the back story (which you posted-even if it was piss poor grammar) is important.
You next mistake was posting this thread. 1) You claim to not say vulgar things but there are plenty of quotes here to the opposite. 2)Talk to the people who piss you off. Cause a thread like this is only serving to get you banned-I've been called out before for much much worse and still worked my way thru it.

Bye!!

Old 02-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #131
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
wow...i just got to see this thread. only think on my truck from toytec is my axle shims and that's b/c i've never seen anyone else selling them. good riddens, asshat.

Closed Thread