Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

Bad customer service

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
hakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud of
Name: hakan
hakan's Tacoma Gallery
Bad customer service

Wow I didn't know so many people are in bed with toy tec,
you guys are so quick to jump to conclusions and think everybody is mommies boy just because they added to a thread.
some of them displayed below specially
jhodg83
98tacoma27
whippersnapper02
brunes
ricndenver
jandrews

They might be one of the best dealers for aftermarket parts they still have bad customer service and just because you some of you guys might have had your salads tossed by them before a good rammin doesn't mean I have to have the same experience or like it.
There are many other companies who will sell you parts, Like wheelers, they even have some of the other stuff toytec don't even think about in there kit.
Ohh by the way who is the cry baby me or you guys who get offended really quickly.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
whoa... personal attacks on other members and calling them out by name...

this thread should be fun...

hahaha

No doubt.Two of them being mods...

Old 02-01-2011, 07:52 PM   #6
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakan View Post
Wow I didn't know so many people are in bed with toy tec,
you guys are so quick to jump to conclusions and think everybody is mommies boy just because they added to a thread.
some of them displayed below specially
jhodg83
98tacoma27
whippersnapper02
brunes
ricndenver
jandrews

They might be one of the best dealers for aftermarket parts they still have bad customer service and just because you some of you guys might have had your salads tossed by them before a good rammin doesn't mean I have to have the same experience or like it.
There are many other companies who will sell you parts, Like wheelers, they even have some of the other stuff toytec don't even think about in there kit.
Ohh by the way who is the cry baby me or you guys who get offended really quickly.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #7
whiteboy88 is on a distinguished road

Name: Cody
whiteboy88's Tacoma Gallery
the way i look at this.... its a forum. which mean you will have a ton of assholes who think they know anything and everything about their truck. they also think that their truck is the best thing out there just because it has big name parts on there like ToyTec. when it comes to people like this you just have to brush it off because there actually are people on here who arent complete douchebags.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:54 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Some people are just to fucking stupid to help...its kinda like watching a retard hump a door knob....you sir are clearly that guy! I hope your stay here on Tacoma World is short...

Exit right and GTFO!

Old 02-01-2011, 07:55 PM   #9
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy88 View Post
the way i look at this.... its a forum. which mean you will have a ton of assholes who think they know anything and everything about their truck. they also think that their truck is the best thing out there just because it has big name parts on there like ToyTec. when it comes to people like this you just have to brush it off because there actually are people on here who arent complete douchebags.
Hi , nice to meet you.

Welcome to TW

Old 02-01-2011, 07:56 PM   #10

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Some people are just to fucking stupid to help...its kinda like watching a retard hump a door knob....you sir are clearly that guy! I hope your stay here on Tacoma World is short...

Exit right and GTFO!
That's gold

Old 02-01-2011, 07:56 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Wait a sec....Someone pissed at a mod other than ME!??

Old 02-01-2011, 07:57 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I couldn't believe it either

Old 02-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #14
whiteboy88 is on a distinguished road

Name: Cody
whiteboy88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Hi , nice to meet you.

Welcome to TW
i think youre the first person to say welcome to TW so thank you

Old 02-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
lol, did you even read my response in that thread?

Old 02-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Just to throw this out there, but wasnt your issue found to be related to the install process, rather than the Customer service from Toytec?

Old 02-01-2011, 08:00 PM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy88 View Post
i think youre the first person to say welcome to TW so thank you
It's a Canadian thing , we're even polite to the assholes.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #18

Quote:
Just to throw this out there, but wasnt your issue found to be related to the install process, rather than the Customer service from Toytec?

Old 02-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #19
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 02-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #20

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
lol, did you even read my response in that thread?
Jan , guilty by association .

Haha

Closed Thread