Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

HIGHLY recomended.

Old 02-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up HIGHLY recomended.

Just dropping a good word in for all you guys. Just got my coils, AAL and diff drop kit in yesterday.

Customer service was excellent; all my emails regarding shipping to this island in the middle of nowhere were answered promptly. When my order was called in, service was smooth and friendly. This is even the 1st time I've recieved an item from the mainland in less than 3 days!

Mahalo to Lisa for taking care of my order, hope she feels better!