Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

Great Experience!

Old 05-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Great Experience!

I have been PMing reps from Toytec off an on for a couple months now and recently placed on order for some 885x's, 1.5" aal, and the 1.4" driver side spacer.

They shipped it out on Monday and it just arrived at my door ten minutes ago. Everything was packed nicely and everything I ordered was in the box.

Good prices, quick shipment, and the guys were very helpful in answering all my questions.

I recommend buying from these guys anytime!