LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

Thank you Toytec!

Old 07-24-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Toytec!

Received the Eibachs, 5100's and diff drop a couple of weeks ago and finnaly got around to installing them! The front suspension feels great!

Only issue i ran into was the diff drop came with standard bolts instead of metric, so i couldnt use the OEM Flange nut. Also they didnt come with grade 8 nuts so i had to buy some.

Other than that, I am more than happy with them! Only thing i would suggest is a good spring compressor for the Eibach's.

(by the way, i sold a guy on the setup while i was on a trail. You should be hearing from him soon)