Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

Toytec/Eibach springs on back order?

Old 12-25-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec/Eibach springs on back order?

When will they be available again?

Thanks!
Old 12-25-2011, 06:33 PM   #2
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Eric
sick 3.4 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah keep me posted I want to know I was just going to buy a set
Old 12-25-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Hey i just saw these coils on polyperformance.com for 56 bucks each n 5100s for 65 a peice! Damn good price.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:27 AM   #4
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure to be honest! But give it a look.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
MurfsTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
MurfsTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Was just on poly performance website and had no luck matching the part # using their search function. If any one has success please share. I too was just about to order a set of eibachs Anyone know the dimensions of the eibachs from toytech ie diameter & length?
Old 12-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #6
Mikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
Mikehole's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered the Toytec ultimate lift and got it delivered last friday (the 16th). I ordered directly from Toytec. Maybe I got the last ones! Sorry.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:55 PM   #7
Will call 1st thing thanks!
Old 12-27-2011, 08:24 AM   #8
So just got off the phone with toytec. was told they r expecting next shipment to b n on the 3rd week of January. When asked about the dimensions of the springs I was basically told its classified info...BS.

I don't want to wait for another "expected" month to lift my truck seeing as I already have my Bilsteins waiting and I'm kinda angry about these so called secret dimensions like they r some type of launch codes or something.

Does anyone know which of any of the OME coils give u the comparable 1.6" of lift like the eibachs. And how about ride quality? I thought I read something about the diff in spring rates and the Bilsteins being designed for the eibachs?
Old 12-28-2011, 06:10 AM   #9
Mikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant future

Touted probably doesn't want to give away the spring dimensions because it's like a restaurant giving away a recipe. Can't really blame them for not wanting to do that.
The reason I went with the Toytec/Eibach over the OME is because I've heard that the Toytec was closer to factory ride quality. I read on this forum in several places that OME was very stiff. It also has the different sizes from the different loads up front (like a steel bumper with a winch). I've only been able to drive on my lift for two days, but it was very compatible to factory ride. It might just be worth the wait.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:11 AM   #10

First word should be "Toytec" not touted. Stupid autocorrect.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:39 PM   #11
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of Eibachs that I used for about a year that have been powder coated red and are in great condition with only a few scuffs in the powder, PM me an offer if any of you are interested in them.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:59 PM   #12
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Check my part out list:

Post #39;

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post4264442
Old 01-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #13
Bens MBL TACO will become famous soon enoughBens MBL TACO will become famous soon enough

Bens MBL TACO's Tacoma Gallery
So roughly the 3rd week of Jan for new shipment??

The 3" bilstein adjustable kit for 899 doesnt seem to be backordered. Is it worth the extra money? I see that price includes the $100 assembly, u bolts... Ive been getting impatient. Should I pull the trigger on this set up?
Old 01-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #14
Mr. Magoo
MonkeyChief is on a distinguished road

Name: Citizen #1839-7634-001
MonkeyChief's Tacoma Gallery
I talked to toytec near the first of the month, they said 3rd week, now they are saying end of the month. I'll wait until then, if delayed again, I may find another spring to go with.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:56 AM   #15
Tinkerer
Backmarker is on a distinguished road

Backmarker's Tacoma Gallery
Their website doesnt show "BACKORDERED" anymore so I am assuming that they are in stock now.