Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

Thanks Toytec!!

Old 01-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
Dustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shedDustyroades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Dustyroades's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Toytec!!

I just wanted to make a post recognizing Toytec for their excellent customer service. I ordered some lift parts, and 3 months after delivery I received a $180 bill from FedEx for customs and brokerage fees. I paid the bill, and when I called Toytec to ask about it they told me the packages should have been prepaid.

Long story short, they sorted out the issue, and they will be refunding me the money despite the fact FedEx is not refunding them.

I wish all companies were like this. I will be ordering from them next time I need parts.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
X2. Customer service sucks these days but these guys are doing things right