Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

Finally made my decision

Old 07-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Finally made my decision

Ok, so after a long debate, with myself, as to what lift to go with. I have decided to go Icon all the way. Gonna start with the stage 1 w/1.5 AAL. Then in the next 6 months, when I have extra cash, buy the Icon uniball UCA'. Then I will eventually buy a whole new rear leaf pack (still deciding on brand, but leaning towards Dakar/OME). Probably gonna pull the trigger this week!!!!! I am so stoked.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #3
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrz...layer_embedded

hahaha jk! i know you have been trying to figure out what to go with for a while, what are you going to run for tires??? thatll be the next big thing!
Old 07-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Arent the dakars more for towing and hauling?

Jak se mas brockli?
Old 07-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
don't remove the overload when installing the aal.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #6
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Arent the dakars more for towing and hauling?

Jak se mas brockli?
That's one of the reasons I'm leaning towards them. I tow my M416 trailer and haul my motorcycle a lot.