Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

Ultimate Lift vs Ultimate Lift w/Radflos

Old 08-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
Is it June yet
jmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant future

Name: O.I.C.
jmast's Tacoma Gallery
Ultimate Lift vs Ultimate Lift w/Radflos

Besides the $10 price diff and the silver springs on the Radflos...what is the difference between the two?

I cant seem to brain it out...please assist, I am a few hundred away from ordering and its driving me NUTS

Thanks!
Old 08-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #2
Commie is on a distinguished road

Navy: FRC West
Name: Andrei
Commie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmast View Post
Besides the $10 price diff and the silver springs on the Radflos...what is the difference between the two?

I cant seem to brain it out...please assist, I am a few hundred away from ordering and its driving me NUTS

Thanks!
I believe the ultimate comes with adjustable Bilstein 5100 coilovers while the ultimate with Radflo's just has the Radflo coilovers which are rebuildable and for a lil more $$ you can upgrade to a 2.5" shock body
Old 08-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
wonder if the springs are the same rate
Old 09-02-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmast View Post

Thanks!
Good Question jmast, I am trying to figure this out as well. I suspect I will have to call the Toy Tech guys and hope thay will spend a few minutes to explaing the benefit of one brand over another on the coilovers that offer. I was trying to reasearc it here on the forums, but not much luck so far.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #5
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
The RadFlos are fully re-buildable race shocks. Where the ULK comes standard with Bilstein 5100s that can be adjustable to I believe 4 pre-set heights