Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

All-Pro EXPO or OME DAKAR ?

View Poll Results: Dakar or All-pro EXPO?
OME Dakar leaf springs 32 50.00%
All-Pro's Expedition Leaf Springs 32 50.00%
Other please mantion 0 0%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #41
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Wanted a truck more capable of mobbing dez!
You are telling me to for the EXPO, but you don't have any load in the back.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:57 PM   #42
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I'm building a full bed cage, dual spares, full gear set up.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:58 PM   #43
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
And I carry loads very often. All the pictures of my truck wheeling have 400+ lbs of gear.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #44
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
^^^ Good point! Thanks!
Old 09-28-2012, 10:02 PM   #45
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george2pak View Post
What's that? The ALl-pro or DAKAR?
Cody has AllPro Expos
Old 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #46
you really can't go wrong with either
Old 09-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #47
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What's that? The ALl-pro or DAKAR?
Oops, forgot that part...
Like oz said, expos.

Unloaded, they ride a bit stiff but not too bad.
With a little weight in the bed they flex great and ride nice too
Old 09-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #48
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
you really can't go wrong with either
You are problebly right. But I think any TW member want's to get the best stuff for the money. I try to learn from the experience of others.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:44 PM   #49
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are problebly right. But I think any TW member want's to get the best stuff for the money. I try to learn from the experience of others.
Both are good set ups , I believe the Expos will provide more lift than the Dakars , so how much lift you want is a factor too
Old 09-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #50
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Both are good set ups , I believe the Expos will provide more lift than the Dakars , so how much lift you want is a factor too
I want as much of a lift as possible!
Old 09-29-2012, 03:59 PM   #51

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I want as much of a lift as possible!
Then get the Expos
Old 09-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #52
Thanks^^^ Anybody else wanna vote?
Old 09-30-2012, 10:06 PM   #53
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a 2006 Tacoma. I wanna make it into a Expedition tipe vehicle. I'm gonna have a rear bumper with 3 gas cans a spare tire . Wich of this to will give me more hight and less sagging ?
ALL-Pro EXPO

or

DAKAR

lol at the 2 overloads on the dakars haha

whats the point of that?
Old 09-30-2012, 10:07 PM   #54

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
lol at the 2 overloads on the dakars haha

whats the point of that?
They are overloads
Old 09-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #55
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
They are overloads

ya you really only need one.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #56

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya you really only need one.
All I know is they work damn well when I pack firewood
Old 09-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #57

Quote:

i just lol cause i helped another member remove one from his pack.

those fuckers dont flex.

lol its like stacking a spacer on a spacer like this lol

haha check out that main leaf!
Old 09-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #58

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i just lol cause i helped another member remove one from his pack.

those fuckers dont flex.

lol its like stacking a spacer on a spacer like this lol

haha check out that main leaf!
The leafs aren't supposed to go into negative arch
Old 09-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #59
Quote:
LOL When you load the truck with many thing for a loag period of time, i think you start to appreciate the overloads.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #60

Quote:
The leafs aren't supposed to go into negative arch

yes.

perhaps its probably time to pitch the deaver j66 leaf pack is ass video