Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

most lift without replacing uca's?

Old 11-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #21
h22dx will become famous soon enoughh22dx will become famous soon enough
h22dx's Tacoma Gallery
so just the shocks? or the package that includes the 5100's?
Old 11-08-2012, 07:58 PM   #22
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by h22dx View Post
so how can i lift it about 2 inches and have it level without blowing the bank? its my dd and drive a lot of highway.
The simpliest way to level your truck would be to buy front Bilstein 5100 shocks and a set of Toytec-Eibach coils that lift 1.5-2" . This should just about level a stock truck I think
Old 11-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #24
h22dx's Tacoma Gallery
so what about the rear? mine sags in the ass end llike most
Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #25
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
so what about the rear? mine sags in the ass end llike most
an aal or new leaf pack if yours is shot.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #26
h22dx's Tacoma Gallery
i read that there was a tsb for the three leaf packs to switch to a 4 leaf packs? supposedly it will gain 1 inch from this?
Old 11-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #27
Bush Pusher

Quote:
i read that there was a tsb for the three leaf packs to switch to a 4 leaf packs? supposedly it will gain 1 inch from this?
I am in Canada, so my truck came with a 4 leaf pack but yes American trucks can cash in on a TSB for an extra leaf. Perhaps they give you a whole new leaf pack? That would be a bonus.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #28
h22dx's Tacoma Gallery
that would be sweet. i know its probably been asked a 1000 times but while im getting all this great info, do the offroads sit any higher than the sports? i know the sports have stiffer sway bars, just didnt know what other changes with suspension had
Old 11-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #29
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
I am in Canada, so my truck came with a 4 leaf pack but yes American trucks can cash in on a TSB for an extra leaf. Perhaps they give you a whole new leaf pack? That would be a bonus.
I thought the TSB only applied within 36 months/36,000 miles
Old 11-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #30
h22dx's Tacoma Gallery
mine has 85k on it and i just bought it, but when i got the oil changed he told me that i needed a tsb done on my airbag. maybe just because it was a safety issue i dont know. but im going to call tomorrow and see if i can get it done
Old 11-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #31
Bush Pusher

Quote:
that would be sweet. i know its probably been asked a 1000 times but while im getting all this great info, do the offroads sit any higher than the sports? i know the sports have stiffer sway bars, just didnt know what other changes with suspension had
I am not 100% on this, but I think they are the same suspension. The big difference with the OR is the rear diff locker
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
I thought the TSB only applied within 36 months/36,000 miles
I just hear about it on TW. For some reason they build the Canadian tacos with 4 packs...which aren't much better
Old 11-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #32
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
Check out member 4wd's thread "spring refurbishing". Works like a charm, won't break the bank, and with a little work you'll have a rear leaf pack that will compete or beat the name brand rear replacement leaf packs.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:53 PM   #33
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle1 View Post
Check out member 4wd's thread "spring refurbishing". Works like a charm, won't break the bank, and with a little work you'll have a rear leaf pack that will compete or beat the name brand rear replacement leaf packs.
Doug (4wd) knows his shit when it comes to rear leafs. Im running Dougs or OMD's leaf pack and I love it. Check my build thread OP if thats a route your interested in going, or hit up Doug
Old 05-12-2014, 12:39 PM   #34
Jrozz is a glorious beacon of lightJrozz is a glorious beacon of lightJrozz is a glorious beacon of lightJrozz is a glorious beacon of lightJrozz is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Jonathan
Jrozz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running 265's on stock everything and have had zero issues