Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

BIG thumbs Up to Toytec!

Old 02-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up BIG thumbs Up to Toytec!

I just wanted to commend Toytec. I recently purchased a lift for my Tacoma. I received my parts as per the shipping times I paid for.

Somehow the U Bolts didn't make it in my parts delivery. I reached out to Toytec and they got me some U bolts faster than I expected!

They made good and I would recommend then to anyone who asked my opinion.

All the other parts I received where packaged better than I would have expected. Even the Dakars where packaged great. I have ordered leafs in the past from other places and they weren't packaged at all. Not Toytec. Mine where packaged great!

Another happy customer here!

Jeff

Old 02-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I was happy with my purchase from them too.
I talked with them on the phone a few times and they were extremely helpful.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #3
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
So parts were on time but they left out the u bolts and you commend them ?
Old 02-02-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
You got it... Of course I was basically pissed off when I laid the parts outs and knew within a split second I was missing them.
But, they quickly got the u bolts to me. Accidents will happen, its how they dealt with it that I commend. There was a myriad of ways they could of handled it. They way they chose was totally in my favor.