Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

Happy Customer

Old 02-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Customer

Just want to say thanks to everyone at Toytec Lifts, my order was handled and shipped fast, also I was missing one part and it is being second day air shipped to me. Great Customer Service! Will buy from again once my wife gives me the go ahead to lift her FJ.

Thanks again

Gary
Old 02-14-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Good to hear man. I just ordered my kit yesterday. I'm nothing but impressed so far after speaking with Doug on the phone and talking to Neubs on here. These guys are top notch so far. Thanks again guys.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #4
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
Well the lift went great, took about 1 hour for the passenger side and we actually finished the driver side in 45 minutes, The biggest issue I had all day (and still am trying to make it better) is the light racing control arms, trying to get my front wheel from looking like \ / to looking like ||. The back end took 3 hours, had the hardest time getting the head of the new leaf pin in the hole, I used the 2.5* shims so maybe that had something to do with it. Now I have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to get my tires mounted and my alignment done. Will post pics then.

You will save a ton of time if you can pick up some extra top plates and spring isolators and have your shocks and coils assembled already so all you have to do is swap them out.

Gary