Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

Thanks and props for great service

Old 04-07-2014, 08:38 PM   #1
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks and props for great service

Just wanted to post a picture and say thanks.

I ordered my coils and was told they would be on back order. I asked and was told 2 weeks till they get them in.. There is one thing I hate is being told a time and waiting long after I don't mind waiting. I hate waiting on a made up date I ended up having the coils on my door step before the two weeks was up!

Thanks guys and whoever I talked to on to phone was a super nice guy.

5100s at .85

And toytec eibach coils