Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

**Official ToyTec Group Buy - 5100 Coil Over Kits, Ultimate Lift, LR UCAs Ends 7/8/09

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 10:56 PM   #21
nurseboy has a spectacular aura aboutnurseboy has a spectacular aura about

nurseboy's Tacoma Gallery
people really really need to hop on this. I bought the ultimate lift kit and man I wish I had that $100 off. Thats a sweat deal

Old 06-23-2009, 11:00 PM   #22
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
that and we just spend $400 on a Tonneau cover...

Old 06-23-2009, 11:00 PM   #23
HER99TOYota is on a distinguished road
HER99TOYota's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the UCAs....

Old 06-24-2009, 07:49 AM   #26
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Gsquare - I have you on the list! Thanks, I will PM you details as soon as we hit the goal.

Standing by ... fingers crossed.

Thx Neubs!

Old 06-24-2009, 08:00 AM   #27
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
The only thing that sucks is it's my school money.
im in the same boat as you...well almost, im 24 so its not my parents, its me who will kill me. but damn its tempting...what about the OME complete kit?

Old 06-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #29
Banned
johnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
johnecon2001's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnecon2001
Is there any way to just buy the toytec top hats? I used to have an 884 with 1/4" spacer and longer studs (+5100).
I upgraded to the red adjustable coils and had to reuse the spacer because I don't have the old studs.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:35 PM   #30
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
1. Gsquare - Ultimate Lift Kit
2. redraider - UCA's (coilovers possibly)

Old 06-24-2009, 05:58 PM   #31
JackedTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JackedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow,
That Ultimate would look sick on my 07' access cab.
I may have to change some priorities...
How is payment made?

Old 06-24-2009, 06:38 PM   #32
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delayed responses, It has been a busy day. Thanks for your patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTycoon View Post
fail, just ordered couple weeks ago haha
I am sorry for the bad timing. Booo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsquare View Post
Standing by ... fingers crossed.

Thx Neubs!
Anytime, we will get there don't worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
im in the same boat as you...well almost, im 24 so its not my parents, its me who will kill me. but damn its tempting...what about the OME complete kit?
PM Sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
I'm in PM sent
Thanks Longbow, I have updated the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
Is there any way to just buy the toytec top hats? I used to have an 884 with 1/4" spacer and longer studs (+5100).
I upgraded to the red adjustable coils and had to reuse the spacer because I don't have the old studs.
Those are expensive for the simple reason that they require a lot of machine work but I would call and ask Doug about it. It never hurts to ask right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redraider View Post
1. Gsquare - Ultimate Lift Kit
2. redraider - UCA's (coilovers possibly)
Great - I have updated the list. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackedTaco View Post
Wow,
That Ultimate would look sick on my 07' access cab.
I may have to change some priorities...
How is payment made?
ToyTec accepts all major credit cards.
[Visa / MasterCard / Discover / American Express]

Old 06-25-2009, 05:31 AM   #33
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
are the uca's bigger than the stock ones??? i am having problems with rubbing between my coil and uca

Old 06-25-2009, 12:25 PM   #35
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
possibly in will have to see more financially where I am at a little later down the line. Sounds like a pretty sweeet deal!

Old 06-25-2009, 02:39 PM   #36
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the Stupid question but if i'm making a 1k purchase, i don't want to purchase something i don't really need.
So right now my truck's suspension is stock, all i have is the Rear TSB done. In order to get close to a 3" lift for 285's, do i need the ULTIMATE LIFT KIT? or Just the STAGE 3 package because i already have the REAR TSB?

Depending on the price of the UCA's, i might jump on that as well.

Old 06-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #37
bcon is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
bcon's Tacoma Gallery
hi im new to this site so how do these group buys work

Old 06-25-2009, 06:48 PM   #38
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcon View Post
hi im new to this site so how do these group buys work
if you are interested i think you add your name to the list, or send a PM to the original poster....

Old 06-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #39
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post
Sorry for the Stupid question but if i'm making a 1k purchase, i don't want to purchase something i don't really need.
So right now my truck's suspension is stock, all i have is the Rear TSB done. In order to get close to a 3" lift for 285's, do i need the ULTIMATE LIFT KIT? or Just the STAGE 3 package because i already have the REAR TSB?

Depending on the price of the UCA's, i might jump on that as well.
There are no stupid questions. The ultimate kit has everything you need to give your truck a solid lift that will last a lifetime. Buying only the stage 3 kit will lift the front more than the rear and cause the truck to bullldog (sit higher in the front). Each component of the ultimate kit has been engineered and included in the kit for a specific reason. For example the diff drop will reduce your CV angles and prolong joint and boot life. The axle shims work to correct drive line vibrations that some trucks encounter. The AAL will give you the added rear lift to ensure that your truck is lifted equally from front to rear. All trucks are slightly different and thus have different responses to a installed lift. The ultimate kit resolves any potentially problematic area with a solution to ensure you have years of reliable function combined with great performance. Hope this helps.

Closed Thread