Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

**Official ToyTec Group Buy - 5100 Coil Over Kits, Ultimate Lift, LR UCAs Ends 7/8/09

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 09:50 PM   #62
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissTaco View Post
Couple of questions: Looks like the stage 3 is the easiest install? Is this a do it yourself project? Would installing the stage 3 require an alignment? I plan on keeping the stock tires for now and setting the lift in front to about 1 inch. Also, interested in price shipped to 92071.
Yes, Stage 3 is the easiest install because the front coil overs are sent pre-assembled and they are ready to install. Yes, you will also need an alignment following the install.

Old 07-01-2009, 09:38 PM   #64
comajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura about
comajoe's Tacoma Gallery
if i want the COs set at 2" or 2.25" will yall do it?

Old 07-01-2009, 10:42 PM   #65
nurseboy has a spectacular aura aboutnurseboy has a spectacular aura about

nurseboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by comajoe View Post
if i want the COs set at 2" or 2.25" will yall do it?
i believe they are sent to a set height, 2.5-2.75 inches, but you can lower the height yourself.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:37 AM   #66
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
jealous of all you SOB's that are about to get a sweet package.

but i love my OME set up

Old 07-06-2009, 03:54 PM   #69
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Thanks for the follow about Bill. How is he and they family holding up?
Their holding up good considering. I've put several updates in Bill's 'need prayer' thread. Hope you've had time to check those out.

Old 07-07-2009, 03:25 PM   #70
poopshute is on a distinguished road
poopshute's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Neubs. New to the forum. Just PM'd you. Not sure if it went through. PM back if you received my message. Thanks!

Old 07-07-2009, 03:42 PM   #71
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
placed my order

Old 07-07-2009, 05:03 PM   #72
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Their holding up good considering. I've put several updates in Bill's 'need prayer' thread. Hope you've had time to check those out.
Thanks for the follow-up. I have been super busy and have not had a chance to follow up on Bill's thread but I should have some time tonight. Please give him our best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopshute View Post
Hey Neubs. New to the forum. Just PM'd you. Not sure if it went through. PM back if you received my message. Thanks!
Welcome to TW! Thanks for the PM. I am working on getting through them now. Seems like everyone waited till the last minute. Lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by redraider View Post
placed my order
Thanks for the follow-up. I will update the 2nd post.

Old 07-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #74
poopshute is on a distinguished road
poopshute's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok, I have responded to all PM's, please let me know if I missed anyone or if you guys have any other questions.
Dave, thanks!

Old 07-12-2009, 03:12 PM   #76
2k6750 is on a distinguished road

2k6750's Tacoma Gallery
Got my UCA's a few days ago. Now I just need some good aligment #'s and to install them. Any hints anyone has for the install?

Old 07-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #77
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thanks dave, they got here really fast but not fast enough for the s.a. tx. meet, ordered them tuesday night arrived friday night, the night before the meet. For everyone who missed out on this hope there is another one soon.

Old 07-13-2009, 09:56 PM   #79
Quote:
Thanks for the follow-up. You will have to post some pics!
For pics of the meet just follow my signature and go to the last two pages silverback07 and i have posted some pics already. As far as the uca's i'll put some pics up of the install when i have sometime to install them.

Closed Thread