Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

**Official ToyTec Group Buy - 5100 Coil Over Kits, Ultimate Lift, LR UCAs Ends 7/8/09

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Talking **Official ToyTec Group Buy - 5100 Coil Over Kits, Ultimate Lift, LR UCAs Ends 7/8/09

Hello Tacoma World Members!

Back by popular demand.....I am pleased to announce an official ToyTec Group Buy on the 5100 kits, The Ultimate Lift Kit, and Light Racing UCAs. This group buy will be in effect for 2 weeks (Last day to Order is July 8th) and we need a minimum of 10 people to make this happen.

Here are the details:

Stage 1 Bilstein 5100 Adjustable Coil Over Conversion Kit with Longer Eibach 600lb. Springs.
Regular price: $429.99 + Shipping
Your Price: $389.99 + Shipping
Savings: $40.00
Link: http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

__________________________________________________ ____________

Stage 2 Bilstein 5100 Adjustable Coil Over Kit with front 5100 Shocks and Eibach springs.
Regular Price: $599.99 + Shipping
Your Price: $539.99 + Shipping
Savings: $60.00

__________________________________________________ ___________

Stage 3 Complete 5100 Front Adjustable Coil Over with Eibach Springs and machined top plate. [/SIZE]
Regular Price: $799.99 + Shipping
Your Price: $719.99 + Shipping
Savings: $80.00

__________________________________________________ ___________

Ultimate Lift Kit: A complete lift front and rear with the necessary trimmings!
Regular Price: $1,149.99 + Shipping
Your Price: $1,049.99 + Shipping
Savings: $100

__________________________________________________ ____________

Light Racing UCAs:
Regular Price: $449.99
Your Price: Too LOW to post! PM for details
Savings: Ridiculous
(Additional discounts available when bought with a lift kit!)

Old 06-23-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery

1. Gsquare - Ultimate Lift Kit - Ordered
2. redraider - UCA's (coilovers possibly) - Ordered
3. Longbow - Stage 3 - Ordered
4. bcon - Ultimate Lift Kit - Ordered
5. twells91 - Stage 1 - Ordered
6. bmarshall46 - UCA's + (3" lift kit, blocks and black spacers)
7. spitwad75 - Ultimate Kit and UCA's - Ordered
8. 2k6750 - UCA's - Ordered
9. YOTA - UCA's, OME complete kit w/ top spacer - Ordered
10. cjag - Ultimate Kit
11. taco33417 - OME Kit - Ordered
12. th1148 - Ultimate Kit + UCAs - Ordered
13. ToyoRunner - UCAs and OME 885 kit - Ordered
16. Black Rock Taco - Stage 1 kit and a 2" Add A Leaf - Ordered
17. williegator - UCAs
18. is2010 - Ultimate kit and UCAs
19. poopshute - Ultimate Kit - 1st Gen - Ordered

Old 06-23-2009, 09:38 PM   #3
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery

1. Gsquare - Ultimate Lift Kit

Old 06-23-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
interested in UCAs. PMed

Old 06-23-2009, 10:20 PM   #7
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
PM Sent back.
Thanks, thats a good price. I'll try and jump in toward the end when I know what my finance situation is looking like after working a little more.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
SOOOOOO so so so so tempting. My mom would kill me. But it's my money. Hmmmm...

Old 06-23-2009, 10:22 PM   #9
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
if only.....

Old 06-23-2009, 10:24 PM   #10
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent

Old 06-23-2009, 10:25 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
SOOOOOO so so so so tempting. My mom would kill me. But it's my money. Hmmmm...
(voice in you head chanting: DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!)

Old 06-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #12
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
(voice in you head chanting: DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!)

The only thing that sucks is it's my school money.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
The only thing that sucks is it's my school money.
well, i guess you might wanna save it then

Old 06-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
well, i guess you might wanna save it then

Eh........

I could always get another job...

Old 06-23-2009, 10:38 PM   #16
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I would soo do this but my my unborn son or daughter is saying but dadddy the ceap ass diapers hurt my bottom.. Hopefully it will come back around again..

Old 06-23-2009, 10:40 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
I would soo do this but my my unborn son or daughter is saying but dadddy the ceap ass diapers hurt my bottom.. Hopefully it will come back around again..

Just wrap their butt with super absorbent paper towels.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:44 PM   #18
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
replied

Old 06-23-2009, 10:45 PM   #19
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
we are on the same place bro.....

Closed Thread