Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

OME vs. Ultimate, random q's, etc

Old 09-29-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
OME vs. Ultimate, random q's, etc

hoping you can help me with some quick questions:

1. I'm comparing the Toytec Ultimate against the OME with complete rear springs. Looks to be an $80 difference. Is the OME just that much better?

2. I have the rear TSB springs. Are the rear leafs from the kits used in addition to this?

3. Can you give me some price quotes?
I'll be honest in saying I'm comparing against my local business. I'd like to support them since there's limited options around, but their prices are looking to kill me. Your prices blow the doors off them, but I don't know what type of shipping costs I'd be looking at from you guys. Can I get a PM?