Old 10-13-2009, 06:30 PM   #21
Molōn labe!
choptop will become famous soon enough

Name: Scott
choptop's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in #2
Old 10-13-2009, 07:06 PM   #22
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
subscribing
Old 10-13-2009, 09:06 PM   #23
Gunfan is on a distinguished road
Gunfan's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in #2.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:40 PM   #24
mpoirier is on a distinguished road
mpoirier's Tacoma Gallery
I would be in for #1 if they end up any less than $125. If not I've seen them for $126 on another site and I think I want them instead of the 5100's on stock coils.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #25
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpoirier View Post
I would be in for #1 if they end up any less than $125. If not I've seen them for $126 on another site and I think I want them instead of the 5100's on stock coils.
I found one place that had them for $129 shipped. I was going to go with them but decided on the 5100's
http://thmotorsports.com/eibach/eiba.../i-236863.aspx

To the OP
My interest is withdrawn
Old 10-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #27
Wandering aimlessly
mtntaco3531 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt, MotorT, 2 Iraq Tours
mtntaco3531's Tacoma Gallery
Interested

Interested in #2 and #5 if the price heads in the right direction
Old 10-15-2009, 10:21 AM   #28
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
I found one place that had them for $129 shipped. I was going to go with them but decided on the 5100's
http://thmotorsports.com/eibach/eiba.../i-236863.aspx

To the OP
My interest is withdrawn
Masada – Thanks again for the post. Sorry that you are going in another direction and we can not help you with your needs. Regarding the pricing issue, there is more to buying a product or service than only the price. Over the years, ToyTec has built a solid name and a reputation. We stand behind the products we design and sell plus back them up with great customer support. We maintain an onsite warehouse and inventory allowing us to ship nearly all items the same day that they are ordered. We are accountable, responsible, and are available for our customers whether through telephone, email, PM, or snail mail. In addition, we answer questions based on years of firsthand experience. We may not be the cheapest or “low cost” provider but be we do offer much more than just a product and a price. We are not desperate for sales; in fact we are so busy we have held off from doing group buys and undercutting our competition, we don’t have to run these promotions but do so as a service to further support our customers who are trying to weather challenging economic environment. If you value the aforementioned characteristics then perhaps paying a slightly higher price makes good business sense. Personally, I would rather not gamble with uncertainty to gain a few dollars of savings.

Respectfully,

Neubs
Old 10-15-2009, 03:09 PM   #31
Married With Children
pokeng will become famous soon enoughpokeng will become famous soon enough

pokeng's Tacoma Gallery
Also interested in #2 if price is right
Old 10-15-2009, 07:02 PM   #32
Batang SMB
tacoterra is a jewel in the roughtacoterra is a jewel in the roughtacoterra is a jewel in the roughtacoterra is a jewel in the rough

tacoterra's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in #5.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:39 PM   #33
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
How's the Group Buy comming along?
Do we have enough interest?
Old 10-16-2009, 06:09 PM   #34
12secrd is a jewel in the rough12secrd is a jewel in the rough12secrd is a jewel in the rough
12secrd's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea if your going to Start the GB? I will be purchasing in the very near future
Old 10-16-2009, 10:53 PM   #36
FloridaFeMan is a jewel in the roughFloridaFeMan is a jewel in the roughFloridaFeMan is a jewel in the rough
Army: 66H8A  DDEAMC
FloridaFeMan's Tacoma Gallery
Would I be able to buy the complete kit minus the front diff. drop kit since I have a 2WD and also what is the final pricing on the kit and the group buy pricing for the Light Racing UCAs? Thanks!
Old 10-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #39
FloridaFeMan is a jewel in the roughFloridaFeMan is a jewel in the roughFloridaFeMan is a jewel in the rough
Army: 66H8A  DDEAMC
FloridaFeMan's Tacoma Gallery
I am assuming shipping cost will be individualized based on location?