Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

**Official ToyTec Group Buy - Eibach/Bilstein 5100 Lift Kits, LR UCAs (Ends 11/17/09)

Old 10-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #21
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
I wish they made a kit for my Ford F-150.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:03 PM   #22
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Just to clarify, I thought that "lift" springs were not supposed to be used with the 5100 springs??
It is ok to use lift springs with the 5100 set at the factory zero setting. These springs can also be use at the .85" setting but it is not recommended to use them 1.75" or 2.5" settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trd sport View Post
I am interested in the ultimate lift. Is this also possible?
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seareef View Post
I want the complete ultamate kit from toytec with LT ucas please get price for that kit
PM sent.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:19 AM   #23
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Neubs;1038082]It is ok to use lift springs with the 5100 set at the factory zero setting. These springs can also be use at the .85" setting but it is not recommended to use them 1.75" or 2.5" settings.quote]

Any idea if these would be ideal for a front ARB/winch setup over stock springs on the 5100's (what I have now)?? Looking for something to support the weight a little better.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:04 AM   #24
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
1. choptop - Option 2
2. PPD934 - Option 5
3. AK27 - Option 5
4. Paidfor - Option 2
5. EmoSlayer - Option 5
6. Drew02a - Option 5
Old 10-19-2009, 08:22 AM   #25
r.parker02 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
r.parker02's Tacoma Gallery
option 3/4

if I went for option 3 or 4, do i need to buy new u bolts and hardware seperatly so the aals will fit, or are they included in the kit or unnecessary all together?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:49 AM   #26
wilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the rough
Name: Pete
wilsonpj's Tacoma Gallery
Also interested in the Ultimate kit with some uca's.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:33 AM   #27
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Option 1

I am interested in > Option 1:
Old 10-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #28
skidynastar33 is a jewel in the roughskidynastar33 is a jewel in the roughskidynastar33 is a jewel in the roughskidynastar33 is a jewel in the rough
Name: kyle
skidynastar33's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys im new here and just got a lift and would be interested in option 5. pm sent
Old 10-19-2009, 12:19 PM   #29
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Sorry another dumb question but do we have to get 10, 15, or 20 of each option for the price to go down or is that total number of orders period?? Sorry if this is unclear.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:27 PM   #30
METAL!
EmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
EmoSlayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry another dumb question but do we have to get 10, 15, or 20 of each option for the price to go down or is that total number of orders period?? Sorry if this is unclear.
wondering the same thing...
Old 10-19-2009, 12:28 PM   #31
PPD934 is on a distinguished road
PPD934's Tacoma Gallery
no its just 10 or 15 oe 20 al together... i believe
Old 10-19-2009, 01:05 PM   #32
Slvr_DblTaco is on a distinguished road

Slvr_DblTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How do the Billy's ride compared to stock?
Old 10-19-2009, 01:09 PM   #33
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Any way I can just get a set of 5100's?
Old 10-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr_DblTaco View Post
VERY good. I HIGHLY recommend the setup and this is coming from someone who has had coilover setups as well.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #35
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=wmflyfisher;1038219]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
It is ok to use lift springs with the 5100 set at the factory zero setting. These springs can also be use at the .85" setting but it is not recommended to use them 1.75" or 2.5" settings.quote]

Any idea if these would be ideal for a front ARB/winch setup over stock springs on the 5100's (what I have now)?? Looking for something to support the weight a little better.
Yes, they should work much better than stock springs. They are rated at 620lbs. Whereas the stock springs are rated at 550lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.parker02 View Post
if I went for option 3 or 4, do i need to buy new u bolts and hardware seperatly so the aals will fit, or are they included in the kit or unnecessary all together?
Your old u-bolts should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
I am interested in > Option 1:
Would you like me to add your name to the purchasing list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidynastar33 View Post
hey guys im new here and just got a lift and would be interested in option 5. pm sent
PM sent back.

Quote:
Total number of orders period, not per option. All we need to get the ball rolling at the lowest price is 20 total orders

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSlayer View Post
wondering the same thing...
See above. Sory for not making that more clear in the original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr_DblTaco View Post
They are softer than the original Bilstein shocks that come with our tucks. Overall the ride is great and they compliment the Eibach springs very well.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:17 AM   #37
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post

Would you like me to add your name to the purchasing list?
Yes please do, I pm'd you.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:30 AM   #38
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
1. choptop - Option 2
2. PPD934 - Option 5
3. AK27 - Option 5
4. Paidfor - Option 2
5. EmoSlayer - Option 5
6. Drew02a - Option 5
7. SamSter0077 - Option 5
Old 10-20-2009, 05:56 AM   #39
METAL!
EmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
EmoSlayer's Tacoma Gallery
so could we possibly end up getting these sooner if we reach the quota before Nov 17....
Old 10-20-2009, 06:20 AM   #40
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Neubs,
I would like to follow in the footsteps of the great Brett Farve.
Can you put me back in for option #1
Please forgive my mind changing as I decided the amount of lift is not that much and may be for the best.
I am in for sure this time!!!!