Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

**Official ToyTec Group Buy - Eibach/Bilstein 5100 Lift Kits, LR UCAs (Ends 11/17/09)

Old 10-17-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Talking **Official ToyTec Group Buy - Eibach/Bilstein 5100 Lift Kits, LR UCAs (Ends 11/17/09)

I am please to announce that the ToyTec Eibach / Bilstein group buy has officially begun. This group buy will last one month and expire on November 17th 2009. Pricing will be progressive with a goal of over total 20 orders regardless of option selected. If you would like to order, please post a message on the thread and I will update the purchase list.

UPDATE: The Eibach Springs SOLD OUT. These will NOT be re-offered at the Group Buy price because they were special ordered for this Group Buy. ToyTec has reordered these but at a lower volume so the cost will be $115.99 for the final day of purchasing.

The options described below are for generation 2 Tacomas. Springs used for generation 1 Tcaomas will provide approximately 3" of lift.

~ Ordering information:
Once we have obtained the goal of 20 or more purchases (and I clear it with the powers that be), I will PM those on the purchasing list specific ordering instructions and ToyTec will begin processing/shipping orders. NOTE: Payment for the GB will be taken through ToyTec directly and they accept VISA / Master Card / AMEX / Discover / and PayPal

UPDATE: We have achieved the 20 order goal therefore all orders placed will be given the lowest advertised 20 unit order price shown below

Please contact ToyTec directly for all SHIPPING related questions CLICK HERE: http://www.toyteclifts.com/customer-...tec-lifts.html

~ ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 5:00 PM MST November 17th, No Extensions Sorry~

~ NOTE: Eibach Springs are only available in SILVER~

Option 1: Eibach 1.6" Lift Springs: These springs measure 15" exactly from the flat end to the farthest tip of the wire on the other end and are rated at 620 pounds. They are designed to be used with stock Tacoma shocks or Bilstein 5100 shocks. They will give about 1.6" of lift when used with factory shocks or with the 5100s set at the factory 0" setting and slightly less than 2.5" of lift when the 5100s are set to the .85" setting.
Normal Price: $139.99
Group Buy Price:
~ 10 Total Orders: $125.99
~ 15 Total Orders: $115.99
~ 20 Total Orders: $105.99 --- UPDATE:These are now $115.99 Due to inventory depletion

Option 2: Eibach 1.6" Lift Springs and 5100 Bilstein front shocks: This is the front lift only option. Lift can vary from 1.6" on the stock 0" setting or just under 2.5" using the .85" setting.
Normal Price: $339.99
Group Buy Price:
~ 10 Total Orders: $312.99
~ 15 Total Orders: $295.99
~ 20 Total Orders: $279.99

Option 3: Basic Lift Kit: Eibach 1.6" Lift Springs, Four 5100 Bilstein Shocks, Add-A-Leaf (your choice of either TSB or non-TSB springs), Front Differential Drop. (Those who are installing this kit on a Prerunner can opt to lose the the front differential drop and subtract $25 from the price)
Normal Price: $649.96
Group Buy Price:
~ 10 Total Orders: $599.99
~ 15 Total Orders: $579.99
~ 20 Total Orders: $559.99

Option 4: Complete Lift Kit: Eibach 1.6" Lift Springs, Four 5100 Bilstein Shocks, Add-A-Leaf (your choice of either TSB or non-TSB springs), Front Differential Drop, and 1/4" front spacer for leveling. (Those who are installing this kit on a Prerunner can opt to lose the the front differential drop and subtract $25 from the price)
Normal Price: $669.95
Group Buy Price:
~ 10 Total Orders: $619.99
~ 15 Total Orders: $599.99
~ 20 Total Orders: $569.99

Option 5: Light Racing Upper Control Arms: This upper control arm provides an additional ±2° of caster and 0° to +5° of camber change. Built with an OE style ball joint and bushings, this arm is designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality. The hybrid tubular and forged steel design is tough enough to race - on or off-road. These remove and replace arms are available in pairs for lifted and off-road applications or individual left and right arms if just one corner needs adjustment.
Price: Available through PM ONLY - Too Low to Post.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:11 AM   #2
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Purchasing List:
1. choptop - Option 2 (ordered)
2. PPD934 - Option 5 (ordered)
3. NumNutz - Option 2 + Special (ordered)
4. Paidfor - Option 2 (ordered)
5. EmoSlayer - Option 5 (ordered)
6. tacoterra - Option 5 (maybe)
7. V-TRAIN - Option 1 + 5 + AAL & Leveling Spacer (ordered)
8. sobos_tacoma - Option 5 (ordered)
9. 12secrd - Option 1 (ordered)
10. SamSter0077 - Option 5 (ordered)
11. skidynastar33 - Option 5 + OME kit (ordered)
12. OH-MAN - Option 1 (ordered)
13. Homer J - Option 1 (ordered)
14. drew02a - Option 5 (ordered)
15. Chris_ - Option 5 (ordered)
16. eddieEndo - Option 2
17. seareef - Option 5
18. Lateralus -Option 5
19. MotoXdoer - Option 4 (No diff drop, TSB AAL) (ordered)
20. wmflyfisher - Option 1 (ordered)
21. Slvr_DblTaco - Option 2 (ordered)
22. geolink - Option 5 (ordered)
23. comajoe - Option 1
24. SC4333 - Option 5
25. dibbs - Other (ordered)
26. hottaco - Option 4 & 5 (ordered)
27. tacomapack - Option 1 (ordered)
28. 09Doright8126 - Option 1 (ordered)
29. solus694 - Option 5 (ordered)
30. invisionz111 - Option 5 and Other (ordered)
31. southcentraltaco - Option 4 (ordered)
32. hbum - Option 1 + AAL + Diff Drop (ordered)
33. jester156 - Option 2 (ordered)
34. BlueSteel - Option 5 + Utm. Kit (ordered)
35. RC5 - Option 5 (ordered)
36. Goride - Option 5 + Ult Kit (ordered)
37. edmondTrucott - Option 5 (ordered)
38. Fmsvandal - Option 5 (ordered)
39. tacoma89 - Option 2 (ordered)
40. jake slatnick - Option 3 (ordered)
41. gixxer73 - Option 5 (ordered)
42. BigAndy21966 - Option 4 (ordered)
43. bluevan99 - Option 5 + OME Kit (ordered)
44. jase0 - Option 1 (ordered)
45. moledigger - Option 4 and 5 (ordered)
46. valleythunder - Option 2 + 5 (ordered)
47. dbronzo - Option 5 + Ult Kit (ordered)
48. dashe - Option 2 (ordered)
49. cctaco - Option 5 + Ult Kit
50. prae - Option 4 + 5
51. ttylerr - Option 2 (ordered)
52. Zac808 - Option 1 (ordered)
53. drjohnson36 - Option 5 (ordered)
54. SManZ - Option 5 + Ult Kit (ordered)
55. mas32259 - Option 2 + Rear Shocks (ordered)
56. Drock42 - Ult Kit + OME Spring pack (ordered)
57. PTreck - Option 5 (ordered)
58. TimberT - Option 1 + AAL
59. salty7 - Option 4 (ordered)
60. Allens_Piece - Ult Kit + OME pack (ordered)
61. novakills - Option 1 + 5 AAL (ordered)
62. bskin - Option 5
63. digitalricepape - Option 1 + Spacer + AAL (ordered)
64. turk182 - Option 5 (ordered)
65. DblD - Option 4 + 5 (ordered)
66. ZonKs - Option 5 (ordered)
67. LostRebel - Option 5 + 1 (ordered)
68. 09 Redneck - Option 1 (ordered)
69. quicksilvertacoma - Option 5 (ordered)
70. Knot Guilty - Option 3
71. hwork50 - Option 4 (ordered)
72. ekelley1985 - Option 4 (ordered)
73. TRDBoy - Option 2 (ordered)
74. CableTec - Option 1 (ordered)
75. Slippy_McBrownfingers - Option 2
76. sioux_hockey_guy - Option 2 (ordered)
77. Gunfan - Option 1
78. baldy77 - Option 4 (modified) + Option 5 (ordered)
79. Taco's for All - Option 4 (ordered)
80. pawaitejr - Option 1 (ordered)
81. wmb67 - Option 4 (ordered)
82. graymaurer - Option 4 + 5 (ordered)
83. twisted rage5 - Option 4 TSB (ordered)
84. drupp - Option 1 + 5 (ordered)
85. 050309TRDSport - Option 4 (ordered)
86. Anathollo - Option 5 (ordered)
87. phand00 - Option 5 (ordered)
88. kmartshopper - Option 4 + 5 (ordered)
89. MC1983 - Option 5 (ordered)
90. JTaco386 - Option 5 (ordered)
Old 10-17-2009, 10:25 AM   #3
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
bump for an awesome deal!
I wish I had the funds for the LR UCA's!
Old 10-17-2009, 11:49 AM   #4
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post

+1
Old 10-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any idea if the AAL will work on a canadian tacoma 4 leaf pack?
i think our leaf packs are different than the US tsb packs.
thanks!
Old 10-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #6
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
How do I know if I have the TSB springs or not? I bought mine used.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:23 PM   #7
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
do you have 3 or 4 leafs in the back?

3 = old, 4 = new tsb springs
Old 10-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #8
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish I had the cheese for this buy...
Old 10-17-2009, 01:27 PM   #9
Molōn labe!
choptop will become famous soon enough

Name: Scott
choptop's Tacoma Gallery
OK, I'm in for ordering Option 2
Old 10-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #10
PPD934 is on a distinguished road
PPD934's Tacoma Gallery
Im in for the Light racing UCA's if we get enough peeps
Old 10-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #11
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry my mistake.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #12
METAL!
EmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmoSlayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
EmoSlayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPD934 View Post

I'm down for the LR UCA's, how do we find out how much they are? I just bought a 3" suspension lift !!
Old 10-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #13
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for the LR UCAs!
Old 10-17-2009, 05:38 PM   #14
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
option 2

option 2
Old 10-17-2009, 09:39 PM   #15
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Neubs,
I am going to have to back out.
I will be using my stock springs I spoke too soon and did not read about the 1.6" heigth increase.
I appologise for the commitment I made.
Thanks Steve
Old 10-17-2009, 11:16 PM   #16
seareef will become famous soon enough

Name: Ron
seareef's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Neubs
I just sent you a Pm
I am intersted in the option 4 with option 5
Thanks Ron
Old 10-18-2009, 07:07 AM   #17

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
Thanks yeah! They really knocked down the prices for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfidelTaco View Post
+1
Amen G! Semper Fi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttylerr View Post
Do you have any idea if the AAL will work on a canadian tacoma 4 leaf pack?
i think our leaf packs are different than the US tsb packs.
thanks!
Pm sent. Need the measurements from the center of the spring to the retaining clip on the leaf springs and I can advise if the TSB AAL will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrangebrew View Post
Man I wish I had the cheese for this buy...
You have a month to save up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by choptop View Post
OK, I'm in for ordering Option 2
Thanks for your commitment. I added your name to the purchasing list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPD934 View Post
We will have enough people, there is no doubt in my mind. I added your name to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoSlayer View Post
I'm down for the LR UCA's, how do we find out how much they are? I just bought a 3" suspension lift !!
Pm Sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
I'm in for the LR UCAs!
FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paidfor View Post
option 2
I updated the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Neubs,
I am going to have to back out.
I will be using my stock springs I spoke too soon and did not read about the 1.6" heigth increase.
I appologise for the commitment I made.
Thanks Steve
No worries Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seareef View Post
Hi Neubs
I just sent you a Pm
I am intersted in the option 4 with option 5
Thanks Ron
Thanks Ron. I will PM you back in a minute.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:21 PM   #18
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Just to clarify, I thought that "lift" springs were not supposed to be used with the 5100 springs??
Old 10-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #19
trd sport is on a distinguished road
trd sport's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in the ultimate lift. Is this also possible?
Old 10-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #20
seareef will become famous soon enough

Name: Ron
seareef's Tacoma Gallery
I want the complete ultamate kit from toytec with LT ucas please get price for that kit