Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

What locations will install the toytec ultimate kit?

Old 11-22-2009, 11:30 PM   #1
futonpimp is on a distinguished road
futonpimp's Tacoma Gallery
What locations will install the toytec ultimate kit?

Hey Toytec,

What shops in the LA/San Diego area will install your toytec lift kits..i'm looking at your ultimate kit in particular.

Thanks in Advance !
Old 11-22-2009, 11:30 PM   #2
P.S I'm being lazy and just making a thread cause its really late and i'm tired
Old 11-22-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by futonpimp View Post
Hey Toytec,

What shops in the LA/San Diego area will install your toytec lift kits..i'm looking at your ultimate kit in particular.

Thanks in Advance !
I would do it yourself. Im mechanically retarded but always interested in learning something new. Assuming your the same, wait til the next mod day and we can all help/teach you. If you cant wait, just call up some local shops. THE TRUCK SHOP is in San Diego and Ive heard good things about them. OUTLAW OFFROAD is in Orange County. And I dunno about Los Angeles
Old 11-22-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
I would do it yourself. Im mechanically retarded but always interested in learning something new. Assuming your the same, wait til the next mod day and we can all help/teach you. If you cant wait, just call up some local shops. THE TRUCK SHOP is in San Diego and Ive heard good things about them. OUTLAW OFFROAD is in Orange County. And I dunno about Los Angeles

hahaha are you saying hes mechanically retarded??

and thanks for those pics on my thread.
For some reason, I always thought you were up 6 inches.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
haha...yeah i'm going to attempt it myself....just gotta drive to a buddy's house and bring a few 6 pack's!

I'll weigh the amount someone else would charge for the install too though.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #6
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by futonpimp View Post
haha...yeah i'm going to attempt it myself....just gotta drive to a buddy's house and bring a few 6 pack's!

I'll weigh the amount someone else would charge for the install too though.
they charged me $320 for install + alignment. Dont forget to get an alignment afterwards. You MAY end up having alignment issues. Our stock ball joint control arms dont allow the wheel to camber out much and lifting your truck with the billy5100s requires you to camber out the wheel a good amount in order to get it to "0". In the end, if this is the issue, you'll have to get some new control arms.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:08 AM   #7
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
You can try Desolate Motorsports, they've been pretty fair with me as far as pricing has gone with numerous things I've had them do.

http://www.desolatemotorsports.com/