Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

ToyTec Tacoma World Coupon code

Old 05-17-2014, 03:30 AM   #181
Ken b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud ofKen b has much to be proud of
Air Force: Crew Chief, MSgt, Retired
Name: Ken
Ken b's Tacoma Gallery
Just went to order icon UCAs and the code failed.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:41 AM   #182
THE CALICO is on a distinguished road

Marines: Sergeant
Name: Colton
THE CALICO's Tacoma Gallery
It must not work on Icon products.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:09 PM   #183
...It Hurts when I Pee...
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: P.J.-SpecOPs
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
OP...you said your discount code has been re-activated, yet numerous customers are not receiving the afore mentioned remark by you..I am positive you are losing business, not only because of the failure to redeem the discount, but the exorbitant shipping cost for a spacer, or bushing..13.99..? I have been in the procurement/shipping industry for many years, and it does not cost that amount to ship small(under 2lbs.) to the continental U.S., especially when given the lower class of shipping.
You have quality inventory, but maybe a second look at shipping costs, and the priority class you are using.
My .02.....or is it .20 cents now..
Old 05-28-2014, 05:57 PM   #184
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
This post is 4 years old...
Old 06-17-2014, 06:42 PM   #186
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Says invalid still. Just tried
Old 06-18-2014, 06:41 AM   #187
Scrotie McBoogerballs
armyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rough

armyoffoo's Tacoma Gallery
I was able to use the code this morning, 5% off my purchase. Thanks again guys!
Old 06-18-2014, 06:46 AM   #188
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
If you call them to order they will give you the discount. That's what I did when I ordered my lift from them.
Old 06-19-2014, 07:31 PM   #189
Knowledge rating result of a goat vs MC vid
Aught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Troy
Aught2TaCO's Tacoma Gallery
Went to Toytec today to pick up a set of billie 5100's, and a good guy named Drew gave me a 5% discount after mentioning Tacoma World! Sadly, the rear shocks I need are on backorder until the end of July. I will be back though to get them, you got my word. Thanks to both Drew and Kevin for the help and advice!
Old 06-19-2014, 08:00 PM   #190
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aught2TaCO View Post
Went to Toytec today to pick up a set of billie 5100's, and a good guy named Drew gave me a 5% discount after mentioning Tacoma World! Sadly, the rear shocks I need are on backorder until the end of July. I will be back though to get them, you got my word. Thanks to both Drew and Kevin for the help and advice!
The coupon code worked yesterday. Which shocks are you looking for? I got a pair of extended 5100's
Old 06-20-2014, 06:17 AM   #191
Knowledge rating result of a goat vs MC vid
Aught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Troy
Aught2TaCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
The coupon code worked yesterday. Which shocks are you looking for? I got a pair of extended 5100's
Thanks for the offer, but I'm trying to keep it at stock height. I just want to level the truck, and I'm finding it to be a bigger pain in the ass than if I were to lift it 6" lol. I've been wanting to do this for over a year, what's another month for me now?
Old 06-23-2014, 04:42 AM   #192
BAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prime BEEF
Name: Ray
BAMS's Tacoma Gallery
OK, so I just pulled the trigger on the 5100 lift. I am planning on installing it myself. I have done a ton of research on this website, I hope I made the right choice.

Wish me luck
Old 07-09-2014, 08:52 PM   #193
EMS911 is on a distinguished road
EMS: Grady EMS
Name: Max
EMS911's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Just checked, code still works! $70 off OME with Dakar leafs! That's pretty much free shipping, thanks!
Old 07-18-2014, 04:26 PM   #194
Whitelightning8 is on a distinguished road
Whitelightning8's Tacoma Gallery
coupon Code

I tried to use the coupon code "112710" when checking out and it says that it was invalid. Is there a new updated code?
Old 07-23-2014, 11:25 AM   #196
csayno is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
csayno's Tacoma Gallery
The only thing I hate about living in Hawaii... $260 shipping costs for a complete kit...

Discount does help a bit tho.

Free shipping to hawaii toytec?! Please?
Old 07-23-2014, 12:43 PM   #197
...It Hurts when I Pee...
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: P.J.-SpecOPs
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csayno View Post
The only thing I hate about living in Hawaii... $260 shipping costs for a complete kit...

You live on a tropical island in the middle of the Pacific ocean...its going to take more resources by water or air to reach you...
On the bright side..you live on a tropical island in the middle of the Pacific...
Old 07-23-2014, 12:44 PM   #198
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csayno View Post

the curse of the rock in the middle of the ocean
Old 07-23-2014, 10:46 PM   #199
csayno is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
csayno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
the curse of the rock in the middle of the ocean
Seriously. Gonna have to hold on that lift for awhile.