Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > ToyTec Lifts

Notices

Ultimate lift settings

Old 06-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #1
on idiot patrol ;)
SCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Stephan
SCFirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Ultimate lift settings

Gentlemen!

I'm psyched my back-ordered 5100 fronts have shipped. I'll be ready to install my ultimate lift kit. Now the question becomes how to set the 5100s all around.

I have a 2010 Doublecab short bed with the TSB already applied. If you need any additional information just hollar. I guess I'd like to go as high as possible while still keeping it level(?).

Maybe I'll have to look how my truck looks right now, and just decide I like the angle. In that case I can just raise the shocks all the way all around correct?

I'm a suspension noob, but an excited one!