Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

New Product For Frequent Air Travellers

Old 07-22-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
New Product For Frequent Air Travellers

www.flyingpasties.com

Flying Pasties are NOT your typical 'Pasty' or 'sticker', they are 2mm thick 100% rubber and can obscure your private areas when you pass through airport scanners. No adhesive necessary as they simply slip into your clothing!

Until now, citizens haven't had a proper way to voice their displeasure over the intrusive nature of airport scanners.

Flying Pasties are meant to obscure your private parts when entering a typical airport scanner.
Available in four designs so you can keep your dignity in style. "Generic" Design now in stock - other styles arriving daily! (Have a suggestion for a design? email us) Order conveniently today with Paypal. Flying Pasties. Giving you back your right to privacy.

"Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security"
" Benjamin Franklin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=702fv...layer_embedded
Old 07-22-2010, 10:32 AM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm.....I wonder if those are even permitted?
Old 07-23-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i wonder if they have one that would make my dick look bigger..and give me six pack abs...
Old 07-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #4
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
WTF? Is this real? I'm so lost. :P Airport scanners see my naked skin? Like xray vision? If so, somewhere someone sales xray vision goggles. And I want them.