Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Cape Hatteras, OBX!!!!!!!

Old 08-25-2010, 04:19 PM   #1
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Cape Hatteras, OBX!!!!!!!

Heading down to Cape Hatteras for 11 days. I will be staying in Hatteras Village. If any of you guys are down there lets get together and have a beer. Lets look for each other on the beach!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2010, 07:27 AM   #2
TacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to all

TacoSupreme's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it's going to be a good week to go down there. Expecting hurricane swells from Danielle to show up. BRING Surfboards!!! I am only 1.5hrs drive from there.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:40 AM   #3
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Got my surfboards ready!!!!! It is just beautiful up here!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 08:52 AM   #4
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Love it out there! I try to go a couple times a year. I usually go just to fish, I will be down in Oct.
When you planning on going? im gonna go probably the first weekend in october and stay at the oregon inlet campground and surf-fish for a few days.

I too love the OBX, one of my favorite places to go. I have been going every summer since I was a newborn, my mom has been going since she was a child and there was nothing on the OBX. I'm going to retire there one day.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
TacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to allTacoSupreme is a name known to all

TacoSupreme's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget fishing poles too!!