1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lake Norris TN

Discussion in 'Travel' started by MAXTacoma, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Aug 31, 2010 at 6:45 AM
    MAXTacoma

MAXTacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Lexus GS 350
    This week me and my family are going down to Lake Norris TN. Me and a few people are getting there a day earlier and staying on my boat for one night. I'm going to be getting down there on Wednesday afternoon and was planning on getting something to eat at one of the restaurants on the lake. Can anyone that has been there recommend a good place to eat and maybe get a beer?

2. Apr 5, 2011 at 7:40 PM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    he i know you posted this a long time ago. but how you like are lake? lol i live like 10 min from the dam.

3. Apr 5, 2011 at 8:00 PM
    MAXTacoma

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Lexus GS 350
    Lake norris was amazing, probably the best lake I have ever been to. I have picture in my gallery of our labor day trip.

4. Apr 5, 2011 at 8:08 PM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    well good! glad u liked it! i love it really clean! their are rummers of cat fish as big as VW bugs. LOL. their are not true. just one of those stories someone came up with a very very long time ago. i am thinking about getting job at one of the docks. this summer.

5. Apr 5, 2011 at 8:12 PM
    MAXTacoma

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Lexus GS 350
    We have the same rummors about catfish being as big as school buses in the Ohio river. I'm sure they aren't true but whatever, its not going to keep me from boating on either one. I think we are going back down for the 4th of July.

6. Apr 5, 2011 at 8:26 PM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    haha. dang! they "say" these are ride next to the dam. and it dont stop ppl from swimming but the dock there off boats. well i'll pm u if i get jobs at one of the docks. prob stardust. if you remember that on. and if you do come hope you have a save trip and fun time. just obey the laws. that we have. dont dive boat if your dunk. TWRA will be hard on everyone.

7. Apr 5, 2011 at 8:28 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    the catfish might not be big but you may come back glowing or with a 3rd leg or something in that river. lol

8. Apr 6, 2011 at 4:56 AM
    MAXTacoma

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Lexus GS 350
    We usually stay on the other side of the lake back by Sugar Hollow Marina, but ill keep that in mind the next time we go down.

haha... I've heard that before as well.... You would be surprised at how clean the Ohio river is, especially up river from Cincinnati.

9. Apr 6, 2011 at 7:27 PM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    oh cool. another marina kinda around the bend has big frie work show on the night of the 4th.

To Top