Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Lake Norris TN

Old 08-31-2010, 06:45 AM   #1
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Lake Norris TN

This week me and my family are going down to Lake Norris TN. Me and a few people are getting there a day earlier and staying on my boat for one night. I'm going to be getting down there on Wednesday afternoon and was planning on getting something to eat at one of the restaurants on the lake. Can anyone that has been there recommend a good place to eat and maybe get a beer?
Old 04-05-2011, 07:40 PM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
he i know you posted this a long time ago. but how you like are lake? lol i live like 10 min from the dam.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:00 PM   #3
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lake norris was amazing, probably the best lake I have ever been to. I have picture in my gallery of our labor day trip.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #4
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well good! glad u liked it! i love it really clean! their are rummers of cat fish as big as VW bugs. LOL. their are not true. just one of those stories someone came up with a very very long time ago. i am thinking about getting job at one of the docks. this summer.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
well good! glad u liked it! i love it really clean! their are rummers of cat fish as big as VW bugs. LOL. their are not true. just one of those stories someone came up with a very very long time ago. i am thinking about getting job at one of the docks. this summer.
We have the same rummors about catfish being as big as school buses in the Ohio river. I'm sure they aren't true but whatever, its not going to keep me from boating on either one. I think we are going back down for the 4th of July.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:26 PM   #6

haha. dang! they "say" these are ride next to the dam. and it dont stop ppl from swimming but the dock there off boats. well i'll pm u if i get jobs at one of the docks. prob stardust. if you remember that on. and if you do come hope you have a save trip and fun time. just obey the laws. that we have. dont dive boat if your dunk. TWRA will be hard on everyone.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #7
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
We have the same rummors about catfish being as big as school buses in the Ohio river. I'm sure they aren't true but whatever, its not going to keep me from boating on either one. I think we are going back down for the 4th of July.
the catfish might not be big but you may come back glowing or with a 3rd leg or something in that river. lol
Old 04-06-2011, 04:56 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
haha. dang! they "say" these are ride next to the dam. and it dont stop ppl from swimming but the dock there off boats. well i'll pm u if i get jobs at one of the docks. prob stardust. if you remember that on. and if you do come hope you have a save trip and fun time. just obey the laws. that we have. dont dive boat if your dunk. TWRA will be hard on everyone.
We usually stay on the other side of the lake back by Sugar Hollow Marina, but ill keep that in mind the next time we go down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
the catfish might not be big but you may come back glowing or with a 3rd leg or something in that river. lol
haha... I've heard that before as well.... You would be surprised at how clean the Ohio river is, especially up river from Cincinnati.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #9

oh cool. another marina kinda around the bend has big frie work show on the night of the 4th.