Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Going back to New England

Old 10-12-2010, 11:58 PM   #1
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
Going back to New England

For the last 2 years, Ive been living in San Diego
and 3 years before that, I lived in Los Angeles.

I grew up in Maine, college in Vermont, and tomorrow I am going back in the last 5 years. I am taking my lady back, she is from Alabama, and has never been to New England. I am going back for 2 weeks and seeing friends and family in Maine, Boston, CT, Vermont, and possibly even a trip to Montreal.

Hope to see some trucks out there!

The weather is great now, and the foliage is amazing.

Cheers
Old 10-13-2010, 04:59 AM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCaron View Post
For the last 2 years, Ive been living in San Diego
and 3 years before that, I lived in Los Angeles.

I grew up in Maine, college in Vermont, and tomorrow I am going back in the last 5 years. I am taking my lady back, she is from Alabama, and has never been to New England. I am going back for 2 weeks and seeing friends and family in Maine, Boston, CT, Vermont, and possibly even a trip to Montreal.

Hope to see some trucks out there!

The weather is great now, and the foliage is amazing.

Cheers
Awesome. I hope you and your lady friend have a great vacation.
I just spent the last two long weekends in York, Me & N. Conway NH. Snow was on top of Mt. Washington.
Yesterday in Burlington the colors were popping in the sun. Wish you both a safe & fun trip!
Old 10-13-2010, 11:40 AM   #3
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Thanks... I am wicked excited

My dad said the weather is pretty good, and the trees look beautiful!
Old 10-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Nor'easter for thursday and friday but should be all good after that.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #5
MadeInMaine

EMS:
excellent!

I hope there is plenty of Thunder and Lightning!!!