LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

DC to TX...overnight parking?

Old 10-20-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
DC to TX...overnight parking?

I'm heading to TX from DC and will stopping just east of the Memphis area to park and sleep. I hear that Wal-Mart and Sam's are usually good, not to mention truck stops. This will be my first attempt at the "park and sleep". Any suggestions on a good spot?
Old 10-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
A well lit truck stop or a rest stop off of a major highway. I was pulling a U-Haul trailer years ago and didn't want to leave it in a parking lot and stay in a hotel so I slept in my truck at a truck stop. No problems.