Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Wyoming To Alaska with Tacoma

Old 01-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #41
5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
5thToy's Tacoma Gallery
Came home for lunch and was suprised to see Dinner in my front yard.

Old 01-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #42
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Congrats on the new job.

Can I have your old job?
Old 01-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #43
5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed5thToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
5thToy's Tacoma Gallery
Pipeline pics within 15 to 20 minutes from home.

Old 01-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #44
5thToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Nice!
Congrats on the new job.

Can I have your old job?
Thanks
Go to Boeing.com and look under Cheyenne Wyoming they may be hiring
Old 01-17-2011, 05:04 PM   #46
5thToy's Tacoma Gallery
All 10 minutes from home, cant wait till summer.

Old 01-17-2011, 05:04 PM   #47
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thToy View Post
Thanks
Go to Boeing.com and look under Cheyenne Wyoming they may be hiring
oh I did, nothing, but I will keep an eye out.
Years ago when I started at Boeing (now at Spirit) and I was asking about the jobs in Wyo I was told they never come up.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:05 PM   #48
5thToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
is the alaskan pipe line still shut down Little?
Have not heard if it was or is.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #50
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
I WANT TO LIVE IN ALASKA!
Old 01-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #51
5thToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Maybe not ... i am might be smoking to much Reefer
I have heard they have the good stuff up here
Old 01-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #54
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics and congrats. Part of me has always wanted to live there.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:17 PM   #55
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
good news is that the summers there are absolutey gorgeous and warm, hopefully the fire season doesn't get too bad, i have seen entire summers there with nothing but smokey days.
if you make it down to anchorage sometime in the summer and the timing is right, fishing for salmon is a great way to spend a weekend on the kenai.
dipnetters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thToy View Post
Came home for lunch and was suprised to see Dinner in my front yard.

get used to seeing them...i had 5 moose living with me when I was there.

Toys handle the Alcan great. If you're wondering what it looks like in the summer...

Kudos for stopping and helping the Subie...it can get pretty desolate up there. When we were driving through we came upon a wreck as well and stopped to help. Mom and 3 kids pulling an RV...for some reason she overcorrected and the van went one way, trailer went another. The trailer was totaled. Mom and the kids were alright...mostly bumps and bruises.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #56
5thToy's Tacoma Gallery
Well thats all Ive got for now, I will post more pics when I get out and about more. I think Alaska will be a good test for the Tacoma, but I think the Tacoma will handle all Alaska has to throw at it.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:21 PM   #57
5thToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
dipnetters!

get used to seeing them...i had 5 moose living with me when I was there.

Toys handle the Alcan great. If you're wondering what it looks like in the summer...

Kudos for stopping and helping the Subie...it can get pretty desolate up there. When we were driving through we came upon a wreck as well and stopped to help. Mom and 3 kids pulling an RV...for some reason she overcorrected and the van went one way, trailer went another. The trailer was totaled. Mom and the kids were alright...mostly bumps and bruises.
I'll be driving it this summer, gonna fly back to wyoming to get me wifes 4runner. your pics show a different world.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #58
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
awesome thread man and congrats on your new job
Old 01-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #59
Crazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
Crazyfrog's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that looks awesome. Hope you get settled in and enjoy your time up there.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:31 PM   #60
5thToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
awesome thread man and congrats on your new job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfrog View Post
Wow that looks awesome. Hope you get settled in and enjoy your time up there.
Thanks, it should be good times.