Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Pismo beach state campgrounds

Old 02-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
YNPFEO is on a distinguished road
YNPFEO's Tacoma Gallery
Pismo beach state campgrounds

I am planning a camping trip to Pismo and was wondering if any one had stayed at any of the state campgrounds? Oceano or North Beach camprgrounds. I have seen mixed reviews of both, mostly homeless folks going through campgrounds and such. Any advice or info would be of great help thanks Roy
Old 02-01-2011, 10:49 AM   #2
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Check this out
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-feb-26th.html

Bring caution tape and tall stakes to mark off your area to avoid people riding through your campsite
Old 02-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #3
YNPFEO's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be down there the first week of March. I'd camp at the dunes if it was just myself, but my wife and kids are coming and we wanted to stay at one of the campgrounds.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:00 AM   #4
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
like KOA type?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
YNPFEO's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking at North Beach campground, but went to the reservation site and I guess its first come first serve. I looked at Pismo coast village but the sites are so damn close together. Thats why looked at the state campgrounds, little more space.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:39 AM   #6
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Oceano Dunes SVRA is where everyone goes to off-road on the dunes. You pay $10 per night to camp. There are bathrooms here and there, no showers, no running water. You just set up a tent in the sand pretty much where every you want.

If you are looking for a more formal (National Park) type campground then plan on going somewhere other than Oceano Dunes.

This thread has a lot of pictures from the Pismo Jamboree last September.