1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Going to Ireland

Discussion in 'Travel' started by bridgcat, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Feb 15, 2011 at 7:22 PM
    bridgcat

bridgcat [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 4x4 SR5 TRD Offroad
    Avid Off-road Light bar w/ Line-X, American Aluminum Black LP Toolbox, N Fab black step bars,In-Channel Vent Visors, two 10" Rockford subs, Pioneer Double Din DVD player w/ Metra dash kit, 285/65R18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT/s. 18x9" Black XD Monsters. Weathertech digital fit floor mats. Color matched grille with FJ Tacoma badge. De-badged with black, "4x4" badge on tail gate. Mud flap delete mod. Custon TRD decal, color matched rear bumper, Icon extended travel reservoir coilovers, Icon rear reservoir shocks, Dakar rear leaf pack, extended stainless steel brake lines, Camburg uniball upper control arms, timeren bump stops,Beefed Taco carrier bearing drop, Rockford Fosgate Door speakers, Dynomat doors and rear panel, All pro front bumper.
    Ok folks...I surprised my wife with a trip to Dublin, Ireland. We will be leaving on the 4th of March and returning on the 13th. I need some good ideas on what is a MUST do. We bought the Dublin Pass but I need some more ideas for it. Thanks folks!

2. Feb 16, 2011 at 7:35 PM
    drewskie

drewskie Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Burbank, CA.
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner 4 banger
    I was there last year, I miss it everyday. People there are awesome, and the whole city just has a cool vibe to it. Coming from LA, it was pretty damn cold though. We went to the Jameson factory, that was pretty fun, and the Dublin Museum. Take a day trip to cork and hit up the blarney stone, it's a damn fun lil trip and the train ride there is cool. I had the most fun just walking around the city, and hittin up all the pubs of course. Temple bar is overrated, but it might be cool to go one night and see how the Irish drink.

To Top