LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Going to Ireland

Old 02-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #2
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
I was there last year, I miss it everyday. People there are awesome, and the whole city just has a cool vibe to it. Coming from LA, it was pretty damn cold though. We went to the Jameson factory, that was pretty fun, and the Dublin Museum. Take a day trip to cork and hit up the blarney stone, it's a damn fun lil trip and the train ride there is cool. I had the most fun just walking around the city, and hittin up all the pubs of course. Temple bar is overrated, but it might be cool to go one night and see how the Irish drink.