Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Camping soon!

Old 03-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #1
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Camping soon!

So to all of yall who love camping Im looking at doing A LOT of camping this summer but I dont have hardly any equipment. I know a lot of yall doing a lot of camping so I was wondering if yall could help me out with ALL the best equipment, what you have, why you use it and like it and whats best for summer! Also where are some of the best places to go on the east coast and the south ?
OR some websites that are useful etc etc etc!

Me and the gf are going to Helen or Amiacoala Falls in 2 weeks!

Thank you all in advance!

Ty
Old 03-02-2011, 11:19 AM   #2
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody?
Old 03-02-2011, 11:22 AM   #4
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
maybe spice up the thread with more of these?
Minus the goofy guy in it

^Bahaha!
Old 03-02-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
Red River Gorge! Awesome place,just need to be careful. Many people die there falling off cliffs. But great hiking, kayaking, camping.

http://www.redrivergorge.com/
Old 03-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #6
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
I did this same thing and I ended up having people coming in my thread just for the boobs lol It works but its counter productive lol
Old 03-02-2011, 10:05 PM   #7

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha thanks for the "goofy" call out wolf pack ! yall think she is older or younger than me im 20 btw!
maybe Ill put some more in one later!

Ty
Old 03-02-2011, 10:16 PM   #8

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
MR. The Yellow Dart

Thank you! I totally forgot about this thread! DUOHHH!!!
Old 03-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #9
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyT View Post
MR. The Yellow Dart

Thank you! I totally forgot about this thread! DUOHHH!!!
Yeah you will definitely find a wealth of knowledge in there. We try to post a review on our gear as well.

Good luck! You can spend a crap load of money on gear! You learn you need something every time you take a trip.