Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Oktoberfest roll-call

Old 03-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
o5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant future
Name: Tim
o5iiawah's Tacoma Gallery
Oktoberfest roll-call

I went to Germany for a month during the world cup 06 and fell in love with the country and Munich as a city. Told my friends in September that There were no more excuses and we all had to plan something. Between friends and family, our crew will be about 16 deep. Cant wait.

Anyone else been?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #2
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
We might go during our honeymoon. I've never been, but airline tiks are damm expensive! Ive seen nothing under $1500/person. We've never been to Europe but thought a Germany/Austria trip would be a cool honeymoon idea.

Have you been?
Old 03-21-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
TacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AL
TacoAL's Tacoma Gallery
Tim when you go remember to take pictures of the Bierleichen! This year is a little sketchy money wise for me because I have an event in early September. But be sure to make it there! It should be something on everyone's Too Do Before They Die List.

Prost!
Old 03-29-2011, 11:27 AM   #4
o5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant future
I've seen plane tickets for 1,100 but that is because I live on the east coast. Its a cheap flight to Charlotte and from there, Lufthansa flies direct to munich.

Hotel prices are what I am seriously worried about though. Might have to stay outside the city. Though a little farmhouse or cottage would be awesome.

I've been to germany only once - during the world cup. Spent a month touring the country and a week of that was in Munich, i loved the city so much. Never been to Oktoberfest. Cant wait.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:10 PM   #5
TacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AL
TacoAL's Tacoma Gallery
Check the hostels in and around Munich. That time of year they are running around 50eur but you should be able to find an American group or even another that will have flat rented out. Also check with your local university's flyer.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #6
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
never been there but i am gettin stationed in germany and will be around frankfurt. if you guys do end up going and are for sure let me know im taking my taco over there
Old 04-09-2011, 06:29 AM   #7
Booked! Flight and 10 days of hotel for the lady and I for a total of $4,000

This leaves a little extra money to rent bikes and tour the alps
Old 07-12-2011, 11:21 PM   #8
Victoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant futureVictoria2657 has a brilliant future

Name: Valentina
Victoria2657's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Victoria2657 Send a message via Skype™ to Victoria2657
I'm heading to Ramstein for work. Gonna be there late August through early September.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:55 AM   #9
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I think we are going to go this yr too. We're trying to visit Austria while we're there. Never been to Europe before...If anyone has what's your advice on train tickets? Buy in advance or there? I looked online and they seemed rather high.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:23 AM   #10

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
OKTOBERFEST BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!