Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Planning a College Euro-trip

Old 03-14-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
Question Planning a College Euro-trip

Hey all,

I'm going to Spain this summer for a Spanish program. I'll be going to school in Salamanca for a few weeks. But after July 6th I have 2 weeks to travel, until coming home from Madrid on the 20th.

I've been to Europe once before, but was hoping to get some input from some folks who have traveled around. I'd like to avoid super touristy cities, I think I'd like to see Florence and/or Sienna, and was thinking about spending some time in Costa del Sol with friends in the second week. For the record, I'm most interested in scenery and cool historical/cultural experiences, more than going crazy in bars in Amsterdam or Berlin for two weeks (while nightlife will surely be a part of the trip to some, haha) I'm a college student, so living out of my pack is acceptable, and if anyone has good experiences with hostels where I won't lured in with naked women and hacked to bits with a chainsaw (the naked luring part would be fine, but not the murdering part)....then let me know

...any one have any great experiences in particular cities or regions that you feel I shouldn't miss??
Old 03-14-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Can I go with?!?!
Old 03-14-2011, 11:07 PM   #3
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you go the last time? I did a 5 week trip last year, it was bad-ass. Although, we did hit up the touristy cities, I can tell you that Barcelona was my favorite spot, and London is really cool too except for the constant rain. Are you going to fly around? or get a rail pass? Ireland was really cool as well, but is a bit far from Spain. I went to florence, and if you're into the museums thats definitely the place to go. Rome, you can skip unless you really want to see the coliseum. I stayed in cheap hotels (that werent really that cheap), so I cant comment on hostels, but if you have any specific questions let me know.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #4
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure you visit the island off the coast of spain called Mallorca its amazing! Nude beaches too lol!! Have fun and research food if you aint sure what it is!

Ty