Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Going to Zion National Park tomorrow

Old 03-26-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Going to Zion National Park tomorrow

I'm heading to Zion tomorrow, anyone been there??
Old 03-27-2011, 07:53 AM   #2
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, I've been there. Take your camera, the rock formations are spectacular.
Enjoy.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:55 AM   #3
vball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Steven
vball6pac's Tacoma Gallery
It's on my Bucket List. Listen to scott. The rock Formations are incredible, and can make for some wicked sunset photo's!!
Old 03-27-2011, 08:02 AM   #5
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Jealous!

Zion has been a place that I've wanted to visit for a long time but have yet to have the opportunity.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:46 AM   #6
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
I was in Zion last fall. Probaly my favorite vacation ever. We stayed in Springdale, cool little town. If you're hiking i recommend the Angels Landing trail or Observation Point trail. I posted some pics in the hiking thread.