LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Charleston S.C

Old 04-03-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Charleston S.C

so me and one of the brothers are going down to see are other brother in law school down there. around the 15th of april. and go to folly beach. anyone on here from Charleston? just wondering so if i see tacos i can maybe place them to ppl on here.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not from Charleston but I went to school there years ago.....many years ago. Get out and enjoy the downtown. It's a fun little city with plenty of great places to eat and awesome bars(except for the whole mini bottle thing). Cheers!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah i love the down town. this will be my 3rd time going down there. and yeah there are some really good places too eat. idk about the bars. lol i'm just 19 :/ o-well not like i did not just have a fat tire the other night. so no biggie on that.

so no one on here live down there?
Old 04-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
I dont live there but I go every chance I can ! Im going to live there after I get out of college. Downtown is awesome! and so is the board walk! Go to Cafe Paridsio and eat some bocklava and some turkish coffee and smoke some of the crazy flavors of the hookah tabacco they have at night! Its my favorite place tell Them Ty and Brenna from perry GA sent you!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:12 PM   #5

hope to go to the board walk. and i may have to try cafe paridsio out. i'll be with one of the brothers or maybe both. so i'll see. but when i get a taco im going to go down my self maybe take a friend. there allot of hot girl on the board walk? that a 19Y/o would like? only reason i ask is i see your 20. lol
Old 04-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #6
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
yea there are some and you might see more in the slave market buying jewlery etc and a lot are at the more touristy restraunts and at the fudge and candy shops! and always there are some local hotties outside the downtown!

It not like going to destin or pcb florida but they are still some hotties!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 10:29 AM   #7

ok cool. last summer i saw some around the slave market and on beach. i dont remember what part of the beach i remember the FB on the water tower. i have not been to destin scenic i was like 6. idk i may end up going to Daytona with my friend and his dad and stepmom they have a beach house.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:16 PM   #8
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
man, i miss Charleston!
Old 04-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #9

yeah i love it. i want to have like a little house down there. and one in tn. i like it here (sometimes) we get some snow and nice and hot in summer. if i really want snow i'll go see family in upstate NY.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:59 PM   #10

oh how i can't wait to go! so looks like we going the 18th to maybe like the 22nd.

and well i hope to go agin latter this summer!
Old 04-07-2011, 05:36 AM   #11
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
If you are looking to go out and hit on some chicks. Try and hit up Poe's on Sullivan's Island. It is where all the hotties hang out and where they keep the good local beer flowing. Also downtown has some great restaurants. High cotton is a great upscale place, collar shirt etc. If you are looking for a good bar I would recommend Tommy Condon's. If you are looking for a good seafood place Aw Shuck's has a great menu and I have never been disappointed there.

There will be TON'S of hot girls there so make sure to keep your eye's open. Downtown has a couple great rooftop bar's where the cougar's are on the prowl also where the young one's look for free drinks.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:09 AM   #12

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-paradiso-charleston
^^^^Read the reviews

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rl...ed=0CBgQnwIwAA
^^^^Here is where it is

http://www.ifood.tv/blog/how-to-eat-baklava
^^^^Here is one of the things they are famous for

Have fun, dress nice like a local not a tourist! stay away from touristy places to look more like a local and your golden!
Old 04-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #13
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
^^ dress local?? he's not going to Iran w/ an american flag shirt on...lol we dress just like everyone else
Old 04-07-2011, 10:49 AM   #14
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Hit up Home Team BBQ in West Ashley. My Taco has been there plenty of times.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:47 PM   #15

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
^^ dress local?? he's not going to Iran w/ an american flag shirt on...lol we dress just like everyone else
in other words dont dress like a guido or a european with a charleston t shirt and fany pack on!!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #16

ok so i'l tel my brothers about these places. and may hit some up (except bars :/ 19) and i hope to go down this summer agin so if i dont hit a place this time i may next.

and TYT thanks for those links! and don't worry i would never ever wear a fany pack. lol. i see how horrible it looks in pigeon forge TN.when i go up their about 30 to 45 min from me. so if any of you ever go their. and never been shoot me a pm or some think and i tell u about some places.

i ment to moes last year. they had good burgers. and i for get wear we went for breakfast it was really good!! had some biscuit and gravy chicken or something like that! it was good!

ughh i can't wait to go. i love it sooo much down there!!! lol
Old 04-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #17

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
^^^I love pigeon forge! I have family that live around murphy NC in the smokey mountains! I love going
Old 04-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #18

oh sweet! i pretty fun! i mean i have done just about everything i like thats up their quit a few times. it kinda boring to me. you know what i mean? i got their maybe 2 or 3 times a year. i go up there and snowboard now but thats about it. that does not get old after 3 times. lol, but i still like going up there.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #19

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
yea it does get old quick lol
Old 04-11-2011, 11:43 PM   #20

yeah only think i have not done that seams fun is indoor sky diving. it way to much money for the time you in the fly area.