Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Going to Sweden!!

Old 04-05-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Going to Sweden!!

Any one every been to Stokholm? or Sweden in general? I hear lots of things about the beautiful women and the metal music

We're going down for my best friends Bachelor party, I'm the best man. Any advice from other guys who've been a best man?
Old 04-05-2011, 09:13 AM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
omg im jelous......
Old 04-05-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll let you know if its as epic as I've heard
Old 04-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #4

Bump for advice
Old 04-05-2011, 07:35 PM   #5
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Don't read a "prepared" speech at the reception.

I mean, know what you're going to say and go through it in your head but just talk from the heart.

I always hated seeing some dude read from a page.

Impersonal as hell.

Have a great time, and when you get back give us a full report on the fairer side of the Swedish population...
Old 04-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryWi View Post
Don't read a "prepared" speech at the reception.

I mean, know what you're going to say and go through it in your head but just talk from the heart.

I always hated seeing some dude read from a page.

Impersonal as hell.

Have a great time, and when you get back give us a full report on the fairer side of the Swedish population...
No worries about the speech, I've noticed that before too. Makes the world of difference even if your just looking at the audience haha. I've got an idea about it.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:15 AM   #7
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
I've been to Stockholm for business several times the past two years. It's a beautiful city situated on 14 islands. The air is clean and you can drink the tap water. There are lots of beautiful women. I recommend the Vasa museum.
You're a young guy probably looking for the party scene, and I can't really help you there. Check with the hotel on where to go for the action.
You won't see a lot of police, but be aware that there are cameras everywhere.

I agree with what others have said on the best man speech, get it in your head and speak from the heart.

Enjoy and be safe.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:18 AM   #8
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I can't exactly give dude advice. Haha. But... Swedish Metal = The Best Metal.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:19 AM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I want to go so bad.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:11 AM   #10

HELLO FROM FREAKIN SWEDEN!!

It's way better then I ever thought it would be, like 60% of all women you see are drop dead gorgeous. Everyone is super friendly too. I don't even want to go back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Well, I can't exactly give dude advice. Haha. But... Swedish Metal = The Best Metal.
Swedish metal bars are my new favourite thing. why do these not exist in Canada!!
Old 04-08-2011, 05:18 AM   #11
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky. My family is from Sweden off the island of öland.