LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Deep Sea Fishing Advice...

Old 05-01-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Deep Sea Fishing Advice...

Ok so this summer me and a couple of buds are wanting to go deep seas fishing. It is my job to plan it out and I do not want to fuck the trip. There will be six of us and want to do a 10 or 12 hour trip outshore. I want to go down to the gulf but have not decided where. I havn't been in a long time and the last charter I went on is out of business now.... I need some advice on where to go and which charter to get...Its gonna be around late may or early June...Thanks
Old 05-02-2011, 04:41 AM   #3
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
watchout for flying rays
Old 05-02-2011, 04:42 AM   #4
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I have connections with a charter company I used to deck with. If its only six I could probably get a huge discount. Not positive but ill talk to them today and get back to you
Old 05-02-2011, 08:50 AM   #5
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
I have connections with a charter company I used to deck with. If its only six I could probably get a huge discount. Not positive but ill talk to them today and get back to you
Hell yeah man that would be awesome!!!! I would go down to the keys but don't want to drive all the way down there really.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #6
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Screw the gulf and head due east and hop on a charter @ the OBX out of Pirates Cover in Manteo. Plus the OBX is a short boat ride out to the Gulfstream.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:13 AM   #7
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Take Dramamine two hours before leaving the dock.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #8
The One The Only

rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I planned on doing that.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:23 AM   #9
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
Screw dramamine grow some sea legs aha but im Goin out on a charter saturday in obx
Old 05-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #10
The One The Only

rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike686 View Post
Screw dramamine grow some sea legs aha but im Goin out on a charter saturday in obx
I could go without it but just in case lol
Old 05-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #11
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
SEA SPRAY out of Orange Beach. 65' boat and Bill and his crew are killer
Old 06-27-2011, 12:18 PM   #13
WaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Michael
WaGood24's Tacoma Gallery
In Orange beach there's also a charter service called Reel Surprise. They've got two boats: the Reel Surpise and the Gulf Winds II. The thing is though, don't go on the long ass trips. They come in 4, 6, and 8 hour trips. All 3 come with pretty much the same amount of fishing. So the 4 hour trip really cuts down on the time sitting on the boat with nothing to do. Be sure to get on Randy's boat. We went this summer and got a different captain and he couldn't find the fish. I only ended up catch one keeper.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:05 PM   #14
LukeBlizz is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat engineer
Name: Luke
LukeBlizz's Tacoma Gallery
I know its not the gulf ,but me and five other guys i work with went to Savanha,Ga and went with Amick's deep sea fishing charter, had a great time and caught lots of fish.