LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Travel

Notices

Things to do in Columbus, OH.

Old 06-03-2011, 07:27 AM   #1
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Things to do in Columbus, OH.

Making a trip to Columbus next week. Hitting the Zoo and water park. Anything else worth while while I'm in the area?
Old 06-03-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
The AMA (American Motorcyclist Association) has a museum nearby in Pickerington.

http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org/
Old 06-03-2011, 08:35 AM   #3
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt6xsXKVdWI
Old 06-03-2011, 09:50 AM   #4
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Check the schedule at the Ohio Expo Center.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #5
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
five guy's burger's and fries
Old 06-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #6
puppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: al
puppytruk's Tacoma Gallery
cosi, columbus museum of science & industry, lots of cool stuff for adults and kids. zoo is pretty awesome too
Old 06-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Not a lot more to do than what was already posted...lol
Old 06-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #8
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
You could go shopping at Easton or Polaris if you're into that kind of thing lol
Old 06-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #9
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Could drive to Cincinnati and go to the Art Museum, Newport Aquarium, and Kings Island.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #10
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. We hit the zoo/waterpark. Zoo wasn't that great. But it was 101 degrees that day. waterpark was awesome. Ate at a Max and Ermas for the first time. Whats the deal with the Domanatos pizza or whatever its called. I saw them everywhere. Hit "The Wilds" on the way back home. That place was 10 times better than the zoo.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #11
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris77 View Post
Thanks guys. We hit the zoo/waterpark. Zoo wasn't that great. But it was 101 degrees that day. waterpark was awesome. Ate at a Max and Ermas for the first time. Whats the deal with the Domanatos pizza or whatever its called. I saw them everywhere. Hit "The Wilds" on the way back home. That place was 10 times better than the zoo.
Yeah 101 degrees will make just about anything not fun. Never been to "The Wilds" myself. Donatos pizza? It's like just about any other major pizza place, it's pretty good imo.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:13 PM   #12
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
Yeah 101 degrees will make just about anything not fun. Never been to "The Wilds" myself. Donatos pizza? It's like just about any other major pizza place, it's pretty good imo.
x2 donatos is pretty good.

check out if anything is going on at the C'bus crew stadium.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:42 PM   #13
jrgroucho is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
jrgroucho's Tacoma Gallery
Did you hit up the first Max and Erma's in the German Village of Columbus? It's really the only reason I recommend that restaurant; I think it's overrated. Columbus zoo is okay, but I think the Toledo zoo is better. Columbus is a fun town town, but it's not a touristy town.

BTW, I live in MI, but I am from OH. My brother lives in C-bus. If you ever go back I can hook you up with a lot of cool things to do.

Edit: Bradley, while I do love "Tommy Boy" that movie was supposed to take place in Sandusky. There are far fewer cows in Columbus.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:36 AM   #14
o5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant future
Name: Tim
o5iiawah's Tacoma Gallery
OMG donatos. How I miss it so. I went to school at OSU and that stuff is amazing. Its more expensive than most pizza but worth the price, I think.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:24 AM   #15
Kernel is on a distinguished road
Kernel's Tacoma Gallery
You should've checked out the concrete corn cobs over in Dublin haha. Agreed, the Columbus zoo sucks for all the hype it gets.

If your ever in town again, hit up Thurman's or Schmidts Sausage Haus in the German Village.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:32 AM   #16
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
columbus is on crank.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #17
Textbook Fucking Mental
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernel View Post
You should've checked out the concrete corn cobs over in Dublin haha. Agreed, the Columbus zoo sucks for all the hype it gets.

If your ever in town again, hit up Thurman's or Schmidts Sausage Haus in the German Village.
Concrete fuckin' Corn. God I hate driving by that waste of space.

Below is the mindless torture that is, fuckin' retarded.